Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Still holding out hope we can sign Pau Torres, would show some serious ambition
It would be a great signing for you guys.

Bissouma - if the off the field nonsense goes away - improves you guys even more so.

Hard to see you guys finishing outside the top 4 with the signings you're making.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
It would be a great signing for you guys.

Bissouma - if the off the field nonsense goes away - improves you guys even more so.

Hard to see you guys finishing outside the top 4 with the signings you're making.
I kid you not on FM20 I signed Torres, Bissouma, Richarlison & Kulusevski all in one window

Just read one of those "youngsters that can save Levy millions" articles

Does Conte have a history of playing kids in key roles/matches?

Plenty of talk over recent years of Scarlett, Parrot, Devine and Harvey White in particular.

Curious to see if we actually get some minutes into our own developed academy kids this season.
All likely loanees for 22/23.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Finally the Moussa replacement.
Would not want to be standing in the wall if he is positioning 5 metres behind a free kick.

Big strong midfield with depth now, creativity to come.
That game at THW when he stopped everything we had. Cant have been lost on conte

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Absolutely fantastic start to the window. What do you guys think of Richarlison?
For all the dickhead he might have about him, gotta back conte.
Fairly sure everton owe us money for dele and given they want winks, could end up a shrewd deal.

Romero, spence, bissouma, forster, perisic, richarlison and we should still have 100m to spend, gio and ndombele to sell and a decision to make on royal.
Oh, and madrid may buy reggy back

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Now linked to Raphinha. Who like Richarlison I like as a player and also isn't a dickhead and can take a set piece. If it's one or the other I'm taking Raph. Would rather both. Our starting XI for next season looking like

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Doherty - Skipp - Bentancur - Perisic
Kulusevski - Kane - Son

Forster, Sanchez, Spence, Sessengon, Bissouma, Hojberg, Eriksen, Raph & Richarlison

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Take nothing away from the footballer. He is a great player. Just doesn't sit well signing someone with this hanging over their head. Even if a court finds not guilty that doesn't mean he hasn't been a grub. Look at Hugo and Alonso who also got off lightly
Those 2 don't really belong in the same sentence

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Now linked to Raphinha. Who like Richarlison I like as a player and also isn't a dickhead and can take a set piece. If it's one or the other I'm taking Raph. Would rather both. Our starting XI for next season looking like

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Doherty - Skipp - Bentancur - Perisic
Kulusevski - Kane - Son

Forster, Sanchez, Spence, Sessengon, Bissouma, Hojberg, Eriksen, Raph & Richarlison
Raph would be immense
to the point I reckon that puts us in the title conversation once we sort out that last defender (Torres please)

Does anyone know what the Dele fee status is? Instalment due? Cos Rich could be a case of have winks, keep that cash and we'll flick you the balance for the player

Raph is surely 50m. a lot to spend on a bench player, but I'll take the intent. :)

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Absolutely fantastic start to the window. What do you guys think of Richarlison?

I'm on record in here as saying that Richarlison is the biggest bitch in football. There is no doubting his talent but his attitude is appalling. If he cleans up the nonsense, the diving and the general misplaced shithousery (Erik Lamela is the perfect football shithouse, Richarlison just embarrasses himself) then I'd obviously be happy to have him. I do wonder how he would react to genuinely having to compete for a starting place though.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Richarlison>Raphinha

Richi suits our needs more imo. LW and CF back up.
I'd take Raph first position wise. But both would be good.
Lots of decent CF/striker options out there. Rich has PL pedigree though.

Not many right sided players as good as Raph out there. Add to that, could free up a 4231 option with Kulu behind Kane (or a backup striker)

That said, like that we're looking at depth for both positions.
Wonder if Lucas would be of any interest to Leeds to help them stay up.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

Not many right sided players as good as Raph out there. Add to that, could free up a 4231 option with Kulu behind Kane (or a backup striker)

Lucas has repeatedly said that he wants to stay at Spurs next season and then return to Sao Paulo.

Can’t agree. By all reports we are buying just 1 forward. So that forward IMO has to have the ability to cover Kane. Richarlison covers Kane and Son.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Can’t agree. By all reports we are buying just 1 forward. So that forward IMO has to have the ability to cover Kane. Richarlison covers Kane and Son.
true. I think we need both Kane/Son cover & Kulu cover. Raph & Rich would be money well spent. Esp if Lucas is heading home in 12m.
Wanted Raph when Leeds nabbed him too. so still quite the soft spot for him. And he's done nothing to quell that.

Any concerns that he spits the dummy given he's a depth player in our squad?
No. 50-60 games to be condensed into 5 less weeks than usual and 5 subs are now permanent.
Plenty of games to feature in via a start or subs bench.

Back