Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind James on loan as a backup to Kulu. If he stinks he stays behind Lucas and is a cup option
I just don't get why we'd want him at all while we still have Lucas. Seems like a waste. Would rather chase a CAM if anything.

Edit

Makes a bit more sense now

1661968592792.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky to get a point in the end.

5 games in and on one hand we are undefeated. On the other we aren't playing very well.

Still lack that midfield option conte can turn to when we need to change the games momentum. He makes the Richarlison swap which injects life up front. But poor Hojberg battled on with a knock because we've got nobody else. Bissouma was poor post that silly yellow. Skipp would have been more of the same. Sarr not trusted enough.

Great first half. Love our team/squad at the moment and lot of players in form.

West Ham really lazy with their pressing, hopefully that continues.
Unfortunately they didn't stop with the lazy pressing. Quite dumb not to press with Lloris, Sanchez, Hojberg, Emerson and Davies to an extent all very prone to a panic under pressure

Worst part of the James deal would be Leeds upgrading him to Gakpo. With no HG benefit he'd be a better signing for us than James

Moura is a homophone who likes some pretty twisted s**t but on field I'd have to agree. We need someone to replace Lucas and Gil. James only capable of replacing Gil's level of ability

Where is that story coming from?

Seems like a pretty stand up guy to me.

Hmmm, did he? All I can find is where he supports Bolsonaro's stance on crime.
There were screenshots of likes at the time which may have now been removed. Club acknlodged it and had him attend some some counselling/education on that matter. He is deeply religious which is fine. But as an ambassador of our club sharing or endorsing that stuff isn't good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back