Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess those reliable journos were right weeks ago. THFC were done in the window for this season’s squad.

Udogie came and went

I would classify it as a good window. Even very good.

But we missed a trick not getting a legitimate progressive midfielder. I think it now limits Conte’s options when he needs to change shape.

But we missed a trick not getting a legitimate progressive midfielder. I think it now limits Conte’s options when he needs to change shape.
Probably does. Conte has spoken about the project taking years so sounds like he’s open to being here longer. Back him again next summer.

6 permanent signings + 1 loan and a lot of deadwood out is still good. Hard to do all we needed in one window imo

Probably does. Conte has spoken about the project taking years so sounds like he’s open to being here longer. Back him again next summer.

6 permanent signings + 1 loan and a lot of deadwood out is still good. Hard to do all we needed in one window imo

Worth trying Kulu in the AM role with a front 3 of Son, Kane, Richarlison when we are chasing a result or want to be more expansive? Kulu has experince in that spot.

It's a good window but not great because as conte said we are still 2 windows away from being ready. By the time we get through those windows what age will Son and Kane be?

Other reason it's good not great, and this isn't our current lots fault. But we didn't get fees or great deals for the deadwood

You make no sense sometimes. Not our current lot's fault yet counts against the strength of the window.
Very odd logic.

Solid 8.5/10 for mine.
We had a strong XI last season but as the conference league showed a weak set of bench options.

• Strongly improved at LWB. One of the best wide players in Europe with Perisic.
  • Improved depth at CM with one of the best mids in the league not at a top 6 club.
  • Finally signed a backup forward to support Kane, PL proven and can play outwide as well.
  • Signed the best RB/RWB from the championship.
  • Signed a highly rated LCB/LB for the future. Udogie back to Udinese.
  • Signed a ball playing LCB for the season while we wait.
  • Helped homegrown by making the 2nd GK an Englishman.
  • Made Romero a permanent transfer.

Son Kane Kulu
Perisic Hojbjerg Bentancur Royal
Davies Dier Romero
Lloris

Sanchez Lenglet Sessegnon Moura Richarlison Spence Skipp Bissouma Tanganga Doherty​

That's a better set of bench options than we had 12 months ago when Nuno was trying to negotiate the early stages of UECL.

NLD at the Emirates last September had:

Son Kane Lucas
Ndombele Hojbjerg Dele
Reguilon Dier Sanchez Tanganga
Lloris

Romero Gil Royal Rodon Lo Celso Gollini Skipp Davies Scarlett.​

One January window refreshed the squad enough to get UCL football. One summer window as seriously improved the strength in depth and improved the team at LWB

You make no sense sometimes. Not our current lot's fault yet counts against the strength of the window.
Very odd logic.

Solid 8.5/10 for mine.
We had a strong XI last season but as the conference league showed a weak set of bench options.

• Strongly improved at LWB. One of the best wide players in Europe with Perisic.
  • Improved depth at CM with one of the best mids in the league not at a top 6 club.
  • Finally signed a backup forward to support Kane, PL proven and can play outwide as well.
  • Signed the best RB/RWB from the championship.
  • Signed a highly rated LCB/LB for the future. Udogie back to Udinese.
  • Signed a ball playing LCB for the season while we wait.
  • Helped homegrown by making the 2nd GK an Englishman.
  • Made Romero a permanent transfer.

Son Kane Kulu
Perisic Hojbjerg Bentancur Royal
Davies Dier Romero
Lloris

Sanchez Lenglet Sessegnon Moura Richarlison Spence Skipp Bissouma Tanganga Doherty​

That's a better set of bench options than we had 12 months ago when Nuno was trying to negotiate the early stages of UECL.

NLD at the Emirates last September had:

Son Kane Lucas
Ndombele Hojbjerg Dele
Reguilon Dier Sanchez Tanganga
Lloris

Romero Gil Royal Rodon Lo Celso Gollini Skipp Davies Scarlett.​

One January window refreshed the squad enough to get UCL football. One summer window as seriously improved the strength in depth and improved the team at LWB
It's not their fault but it happened. As conte said it's still a work in progress and will take 3 good windows.

I'd give us an 8 out of 10 too which is good. 10 would be great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

305072236_1709467709453499_8469800861972908712_n.jpg

Took a long time but richarlison has us on our way. He's surprised me how good he fits in and his sheer quality
So far looking a wise purchase. Conte uses him well off the bench

Remember the days when there was a thought no other class striker would come to the club due to Kane? Even some supporters argued this.

Thank you Antonio & Fabio for acting like a real club should & blowing that myth out of the water.

Remember the days when there was a thought no other class striker would come to the club due to Kane? Even some supporters argued this.

Thank you Antonio & Fabio for acting like a real club should & blowing that myth out of the water.
He is the perfect option that can play wide and up front. Much better strategy than the genuine backup Janssen Llorente style

Graham Potter as next manager of Chelsea will be fun to watch, a few in here wanted him at WHL.

Im happy with Conte but Potter seems like he could be an exceptional and long term manager wherever he lands (looks like Chelsea).
Yeah unfortunately they hired a very good manager. Hope they are so toxic it doesn't work like avb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back