Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
14390639_10153967595063505_5822787361197390678_n.jpg

New contract for Winks through to 2021.

Details of the Isco no deal have come out. We left it a bit late to convince him (doesn't help it was only with a week to go he became available). And also he wanted a clause in the loan deal to be about him getting X amount of minutes or the loan could be cut short. That's not how it works. Glad we didn't go through with something like that

Davies on the bench. Jan at left back and not bombing forward. Dier at centre half.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pathetic half, again struggling against sides that park the bus.
Get Lamela on.

Not sure what game you were watching, but that was a decent enough performance except for not putting the game to bed. I missed the first two games of the season, but the only poor performance I've seen us put in was the Liverpool one (especially first half). It's like having GB back on board with the doom and gloom I see posted on here at times

Not going to do a player review. Everyone was ok and a 6 really just bad finishing and Pickford stopped that from being 4-0 again. Special mention to Son and Sissoko who score 7/10

In all honesty these injuries better not be too bad. Would have preferred to draw that than lose Dembele or Kane for weeks

31 attempts to 6!

Thank * we held on I don't think Janssen would be forgiven for not playing in Lamela! What a nonce. The ghost of Bobby haha

It's like having GB back on board with the doom and gloom I see posted on here at times
It is a Spurs thread. Self-hating is a KPI of a Spurs fan apparently.

No broken ankle for Kane thankfully.

Still could be ligament injury which depends on the grade. Grade one fingers crossed 2 weeks. Grade two six to eight weeks. Grade three 3-4 months

Hoping for an XI like this

Vorm
Trippier CCV JV Davies
Winks Wanyama
N'Koudou Onomah Eriksen
Harrison

Either Harrison or Sterling to start up front. Can't be risking Janssen with Kane out for two months. Including JV and Eriksen for experience and to find some form. Should be the sort of game that Eriksen can dominate and do a job for 60 mins and have the tie wrapped up. Think we are one young winger short so that last spot will have to be a Son/Eriksen/Lamela whoever isn't in the best form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4-0 up two to Eriksen, Janssen from the spot and then my boy Onomah with the 4th. Get Edwards on and get Janssen and open play goal and this is perfect

Fair enough, even though we banter about our respective AFL clubs on the main board, at least we have this in common ;)
That's it mate.

Good luck for the weekend aswell mate, you guys deserve it :thumbsu:

That's it mate.

Good luck for the weekend aswell mate, you guys deserve it :thumbsu:
Thanks man, just want the prelim curse to end

It's a bonus that we were able to get this far this year considering how the year panned out and how inexperienced we are, but another prelim loss will just further grow the monkey on our backs.

Though the last two weeks have been huge wins in regards to belief within though, so hopefully we carry that momentum in.

Thanks man, just want the prelim curse to end

It's a bonus that we were able to get this far this year considering how the year panned out and how inexperienced we are, but another prelim loss will just further grow the monkey on our backs.

Though the last two weeks have been huge wins in regards to belief within though, so hopefully we carry that momentum in.

Prelim curse may end my friend. Didn't get us this time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back