Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just confuses me. He was brilliant at the weekend, although his third was a scuffed shot, it was superb the way he burst through the defence to get to Alli's lofted chip. Great timing with that.

I can't say the jury is still out because for two and half seasons now he has now been smashing them in, and by doing that he keeps proving me wrong and making me look an idiot. I hope he carries on!
Interesting stat for you.

Harry Kane
Now 22 goals in his last 26 league starts, and a hat-trick in the week that his partner gave birth to their first child. Since the start of 2015, the list of Premier League goalscorers reads as follows:

Harry Kane – 54
Sergio Aguero – 47
Romelu Lukaku – 34
Diego Costa – 33
Jamie Vardy – 33
Alexis Sanchez – 33
Olivier Giroud – 32
Jermain Defoe – 31

Was it really a scuffed shot or did he place it? Haven't seen the other angle yet.

Interesting stat for you.

Harry Kane
Now 22 goals in his last 26 league starts, and a hat-trick in the week that his partner gave birth to their first child. Since the start of 2015, the list of Premier League goalscorers reads as follows:

Harry Kane – 54
Sergio Aguero – 47
Romelu Lukaku – 34
Diego Costa – 33
Jamie Vardy – 33
Alexis Sanchez – 33
Olivier Giroud – 32
Jermain Defoe – 31

Was it really a scuffed shot or did he place it? Haven't seen the other angle yet.
Don't matter if he scuffed it or not, just didn't get a proper connection but that happens a lot. If he got a proper connection the keeper might have saved it.

Can't argue with those stats. Maybe I'm like what I called you (I think) recently when I said you were a perfectionist. Or perhaps it's just because he looks ungainly at times. But, you have to say, he's one of the nicest blokes in the game. Seems to be no ego with him which I really like. Did you see this is the DM? Interesting article
Kane ranked 6th and Alli 9th in the most valuable players in the world. Lots of other spurs players on the list further down. Surprised Rose and Walker didn't make it though

Neymar ranked most valuable footballer while Kane and Alli make top 10

http://dailym.ai/2iywi2j

Don't matter if he scuffed it or not, just didn't get a proper connection but that happens a lot. If he got a proper connection the keeper might have saved it.

Can't argue with those stats. Maybe I'm like what I called you (I think) recently when I said you were a perfectionist. Or perhaps it's just because he looks ungainly at times. But, you have to say, he's one of the nicest blokes in the game. Seems to be no ego with him which I really like. Did you see this is the DM? Interesting article
Kane ranked 6th and Alli 9th in the most valuable players in the world. Lots of other spurs players on the list further down. Surprised Rose and Walker didn't make it though

Neymar ranked most valuable footballer while Kane and Alli make top 10

http://dailym.ai/2iywi2j
It's because he is anything but flashy. Compared to all other strikers he doesn't do the flashy things at a 10/10 level and isn't super quick. But I'll tell you what he is 10/10 at that a lot of other top strikers are just 8-9 out of 10 and that's finding the corners of the next, scoring off the post & reading what a GK is thinking (case in point his 1st against WBA knowing Foster would go low he scooped his shot over him).

Jan and Toby have played together 10 times this season. Even excluding other competitions that's less than half the league games...

We still have the best defensive record. I fully trust Wimmer and Davies to fill the breach in Jan's absence which looks like it'll be a decent spell.

Jan and Toby have played together 10 times this season. Even excluding other competitions that's less than half the league games...

We still have the best defensive record. I fully trust Wimmer and Davies to fill the breach in Jan's absence which looks like it'll be a decent spell.
I've got a good feeling about Davies at LCB for some reason

I've got a good feeling about Davies at LCB for some reason
Not some reason, he plays there for Wales.
He's rather adept at the role, if we play 4 the back I'd want it to be Wimmer though.

Not some reason, he plays there for Wales.
He's rather adept at the role, if we play 4 the back I'd want it to be Wimmer though.
We shouldn't be changing this 3421 any time soon. At the moment we are incredibly hard to contain. Basically playing a 325 at times with the wing backs as forwards!

15965932_952542628181181_618013683082990755_n.png

:tearsofjoy:

Shame about Vertonghen. I havnt seen a reply bit watching it as it happened it looked like he stepped on the astroturf surrounding the pitch.

If that was AFL people would be up in arms about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20 year contract? Insanity, no contract should ever be for that long regardless of the terms.
Levy is one of the smartest businessmen around, so I don't have concerns. A 20 year contract would appear to be madness though admittedly

Could be a good thing if it's slightly above market rate. Never know what will happen down the track. We could be League One in 15 years time and still getting 20m a season.

Plus the non financial side of things. We wouldnt have a different named stadium every few years like Geelong do or Telstra Dome etc.

Looking at that, makes me wonder why Toon and Sunderland have been regularly s**t with the massive ground size advantage they have had over many teams except Man United and Arsenal

They'd have to massively overpay as who the * would want to live there. Manc/Scouser players and wags can live in nearby Cheshire.

Mauricio: "Jan Vertonghen is ok, he's very positive. We're pushing him a lot. We expect six weeks, less than at first."

I can live with that.
Could be much worse. I would take 6-8 in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back