Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We not bought well. You can say it, it's easy.
We didn't I agree. I've been reserving my judgement on Sissoko but he is a definite fail now.

Sissoko: Fail
Janssen: Fail
N'Koudou: Looking more and more like one but still have hopes for since he has played less than 200 minutes for us
Wanyama: Pass

1.5/4 is a disaster even for a side who is young and improving and holding onto their best players. What could have been if one of the first two I listed were any of the following instead; Mousa Dembele, Long, Isco, Lacazette etc.

The last 2 I listed are real big name big intention type signings. But the first two it's laughable that we have Vincent Janssen over them!

We didn't I agree. I've been reserving my judgement on Sissoko but he is a definite fail now.

Sissoko: Fail
Janssen: Fail
N'Koudou: Looking more and more like one but still have hopes for since he has played less than 200 minutes for us
Wanyama: Pass

1.5/4 is a disaster even for a side who is young and improving and holding onto their best players. What could have been if one of the first two I listed were any of the following instead; Mousa Dembele, Long, Isco, Lacazette etc.

The last 2 I listed are real big name big intention type signings. But the first two it's laughable that we have Vincent Janssen over them!
We need to stop chasing good players and sign one. We're always the bridesmaid chasing players and it results in days like today.

Whilst I don't agree it's Poch being tactically inept his biggest failing is too much faith in players that aren't up to it. Every Europe game has elements of this, always 1-2 absolute dross players in our Europe line ups.

Alli and Lamela are better than him at number 10, simple

Would prefer to give them more responsibility

Eriksen has to be played as an 8 imo if he's going to make it at PL level
No. Patently false.

We need to stop chasing good players and sign one. We're always the bridesmaid chasing players and it results in days like today.

Whilst I don't agree it's Poch being tactically inept his biggest failing is too much faith in players that aren't up to it. Every Europe game has elements of this, always 1-2 absolute dross players in our Europe line ups.
Who from today's lineup does he have too much faith in?

Sissoko is the only one who was a complete failure out there that isn't normally quite good. Dembele is a better EPL player than he is in Europe, doesn't render him useless to us though. Thought they were our worst two today

Who from today's lineup does he have too much faith in?

Sissoko is the only one who was a complete failure out there that isn't normally quite good. Dembele is a better EPL player than he is in Europe, doesn't render him useless to us though. Thought they were our worst two today
GKN is another. Rather meh player but stretching back he has had too much faith in Mason, Carroll. Who both played far too much.
Yet funnily enough given he bought him he doesn't have much faith in Janssen when we need him to, like it or not, he's our backup striker.

GKN is another. Rather meh player but stretching back he has had too much faith in Mason, Carroll. Who both played far too much.
Yet funnily enough given he bought him he doesn't have much faith in Janssen when we need him to, like it or not, he's our backup striker.
He doesnt have faith in GKN. Thats the reason he has played so little despite us always needing to inject some pace into the side.

Janssen is shot. Confidence is done and he just doesnt look like a top flight footballer at all anymore. Everyone can see that now and not just me. The bloke is the Jamie Vardy of the Dutch league

He doesnt have faith in GKN. Thats the reason he has played so little despite us always needing to inject some pace into the side.

Janssen is shot. Confidence is done and he just doesnt look like a top flight footballer at all anymore. Everyone can see that now and not just me. The bloke is the Jamie Vardy of the Dutch league
Until we have known quality on the bench we won't progress far. We're toothless without our best XI playing. Arse have better bench options than we do and that's nothing compared to what Bayern had on the bench.

Obviously getting depth like that is bloody hard but it should be far better than it is.
It's simply not good enough.

We are s**t. Complete and utter frauds. All this analysis is a waste of time when you can sum us up in one word. campaigners. * off levy you tight yid twat and sell the the club to someone who *in cares you complete campaigner

From tonight only Winks, Sissoko & Davies (forced change) aren't our best XI.

Of the 3 Winks was by all reports our best player! Maybe our coach & players just don't know how to play continental football

Or we lose Rose and Jan and we're rendered useless. Need more depth if that's the way we want to play, can't have a system that falls over when one player gets injured

Or we lose Rose and Jan and we're rendered useless. Need more depth if that's the way we want to play, can't have a system that falls over when one player gets injured
Yeah and thats what we said the other day we are short in quite a few areas to play our best formation. We also don't have the cattle to play a proper second side in a 4231

So we can't beat a team from that he Belgian league with a weakened side? Are you blind or what? This is the same old problem. Nothing to do with formations or tactics. This is down to the players having no heart or desire. Same every ******* year. Get ourselves into a great position and bottle it. Every ******* year it's the same. What's a matter with you two blaming it all on formations? We should be able to send out a second string, play 4-4-2 and come away with a decent result from Gent. We *ng stink. 5th place at best this season

Yeah and thats what we said the other day we are short in quite a few areas to play our best formation. We also don't have the cattle to play a proper second side in a 4231

And i said no excuses. We just had a transfer window. Clearly our manager is still naive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it does. Nice melt though :p
* off with your melts. It's nothing to do with the ******* manager. He sends out the best team he can and they play like ******* *s. He can't do nothing about that. The players don't have heart, they don't have desire. Stop ******* defending them

Of course its got to do with the manager and his tactics in europe!

More than half that side started in the 2-0 win over chelsea
You are talking complete ******* shite as per usual. The players are 100% to blame

You are talking complete ******* shite as per usual. The players are 100% to blame
Lloris (started against chelsea)
Walker (started against chelsea)
Dier (started against chelsea)
Toby (started against chelsea)
Davies
Wanyama (started against chelsea)
Dembele (started against chelsea)
Winks (came off the bench against chelsea)
Alli (started against chelsea)
Kane (started against chelsea)
Sissoko

As the above shows i'm actually not talking s**t at all. 8 of tonights 11 started against chelsea with another 1 coming off the bench

Lloris (started against chelsea)
Walker (started against chelsea)
Dier (started against chelsea)
Toby (started against chelsea)
Davies
Wanyama (started against chelsea)
Dembele (started against chelsea)
Winks (came off the bench against chelsea)
Alli (started against chelsea)
Kane (started against chelsea)
Sissoko

As the above shows i'm actually not talking s**t at all. 8 of tonights 11 started against chelsea with another 1 coming off the bench
So it just shows they only play when they give a s**t. I watched the game tonight. The players were s**t, every ******* one of them. Nothing to do with the manager ffs. Like the goones, we are mentally weak. Bunch of frauds. I'm done with it now

So it just shows they only play when they give a s**t. I watched the game tonight. The players were s**t, every ******* one of them. Nothing to do with the manager ffs. Like the goones, we are mentally weak. Bunch of frauds. I'm done with it now
if they can batter chelsea its obviously a mentality / setup problem in other games. which i say is 99% of the job requirement of the manager making sure those two things are up to standard

if they can batter chelsea its obviously a mentality / setup problem in other games. which i say is 99% of the job requirement of the manager making sure those two things are up to standard
That's bollocks. This is Gent we were playing, not Bayern Munich. The players either ain't good enough or are mentally insufficient. Blame the manager for assembling the team if you wish though

**** off with your melts. It's nothing to do with the ******* manager. He sends out the best team he can and they play like ******* ******s. He can't do nothing about that. The players don't have heart, they don't have desire. Stop ******* defending them

Yes it does. It's been evident for at least a couple of months that the 3421 works better than our 4231. The last couple of seasons certain teams have troubled us whilst playing to that formation, those last couple of seasons we had no answer. Kudos to Poch he found a solution but one key injury and it's abandoned.

Now if he wasn't concerned enough with the squad to not buy in January and persist with what he has then he's partly to blame as we again struggled to break sides down. Playing 3421 we were roughly averaging 2 goals per game. The last 3 games we've scored 1 goal and that was a pen.

The game today imo we were still defensively solid (did make one error tbf) but offered nothing going forward. We have two players very good at picking passes. Lamela, who hasn't been sighted for months; and Eriksen.... who was benched. Dele's been most effective making runs and getting on the end of those passes... so where's the creativity gonna come from? Sissoko, Winks and Dembele. No wonder we struggled.

You two are deluding yourselves. If those players can't get a result at a team like that then we may as well pack up and go home.

That's bollocks. This is Gent we were playing, not Bayern Munich. The players either ain't good enough or are mentally insufficient. Blame the manager for assembling the team if you wish though
whats the whole point of a manager?

to manage the team.

he isnt doing that well enough if they can go from beating chelsea 2-0 to dismantling west brom 4-0 to that crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back