Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any of blokes watching this send off. You're a liar if you're not a bit teared up right now.
I can be as harsh a critic of levy as anyone but he knows how to put on a show. Full faith the new stadium won't be a library like the other two new London stadiums

By my reckoning our record against the top teams is: 4W 3D 3L
That's progress by any measure. The only criticism is slow starts that have cost us potentially 2 titles if you were to be hyper critical.
Somehow have to get that right and not suddenly wake up by game 7.

4,3,3 is probably ok but only ok when you consider we are finishing 2nd. Totted it up over the last two seasons (against the same five clubs) and we are 7,9,4. That's gotta be a big improvement against those established sides for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This made me wish I'd taken the chance to go to a game there when I was over in London in the 80s and 90s... too late now :( (only been to Highbury would you believe!)

How many of you have been to a match there?

Also, they keep saying all this 'Farewell to White Hart Lane' stuff but won't the new stadium still be called White Hart Lane? :huh:

This made me wish I'd taken the chance to go to a game there when I was over in London in the 80s and 90s... too late now :( (only been to Highbury would you believe!)

Also, they keep saying all this 'Farewell to White Hart Lane' stuff but won't the new stadium still be called White Hart Lane? :huh:
Naming rights sponsors likely.

Yeah pups was critical of our record against the top 6

15 points from 10 games is a pass for me. Not great but definitely a pass
Our away record against them I was. Particularly at Stamford Bridge and Anfield. I know we are historically s**t at these grounds, but we have not won there in ages and struggle picking draws up normally also. These two teams were poo last year and we couldn't even salute, heck our record against Liverpool as a whole is horrendous since Rodgers went there, that needs to change.

We had a horrible record at Old Trafford too, but at least we won twice recently there with half of our current first team under previous management, so I have hope we can play good footy at OT in the future. We've drawn our last couple at the Emptycrates too and obviously beat City at City last year also, those grounds aren't as big a bogey as Stamford Bridge and Anfield.

Our away record against them I was. Particularly at Stamford Bridge and Anfield. I know we are historically s**t at these grounds, but we have not won there in ages and struggle picking draws up normally also. These two teams were poo last year and we couldn't even salute, heck our record against Liverpool as a whole is horrendous since Rodgers went there, that needs to change.

We had a horrible record at Old Trafford too, but at least we won twice recently there with half of our current first team under previous management, so I have hope we can play good footy at OT in the future. We've drawn our last couple at the Emptycrates too and obviously beat City at City last year also, those grounds aren't as big a bogey as Stamford Bridge and Anfield.
On the flip side, we very rarely lose to these teams at home now. Only one defeat against Chelsea and arsenal at home in the last ten years - unbeaten vs United since 11/12. Doing better away is the next step though.

I went nearly every second week when I was over there. Got disillusioned when we had Sherwood in charge and didn't go that much. Almost gave up on us in the line in the sand game against Newcastle in Poch first season. But then he got rid of the trouble and Kane and Mason led us to the cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back