Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The start of this season has been a bit of a nightmare. We really need to beat Fulham to at least keep things ticking over on the pitch (the win against Newcastle was fortunate though). Reckon it might be a tougher game than we expect

N’Koudou is off to Mainz.

Onomah is needed since we’ve made no signings.

Lucas and Aurier being chased by La Liga clubs. Toby to Bayern. Rose to Schalke or PSG. Eriksen to Madrid.

No matter what offers any of them get levy has to say no surely. Maybe a good offer for Aurier or Rose with KWP coming in could be ok to take.

There’s no way we can let senior players go - there will be uproar. Levy has made a right pigs ear of everything

Yeah I can only handle 1 full back leaving with KWP coming into take their place. Any more than that and there’ll be riot at the unfinished stadium

That’s what they are saying. The stadium looks far from done and more than just fire alarms. Half one stand isn’t done and there’s no grass laid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out we can still add free agents to our squad. Bit of twitter talk going around about Marchisio who was let go by Juventus. Would mean we'd need to ship off two foreign players from our 25 man squad, with GKN the obvious one. The other likely candidate would be Foyth (if Toby stays). Talk of him going to Leeds on loan.

Yids...

Me and a Scouse supporting mate of mine have started up a weekly EPL podcast, will be a rundown show with obviously a larger focus on our two clubs. Bit amateurish I know, we are still trying to work out how to properly record our calls & eventually want to get an intro song into it (my mate is too scared to just rip one off). Kasabian - Fire is our #1 song we would like to go with. Link below

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/football-friends-season-one/id1430535629?mt=2

Yids...

Me and a Scouse supporting mate of mine have started up a weekly EPL podcast, will be a rundown show with obviously a larger focus on our two clubs. Bit amateurish I know, we are still trying to work out how to properly record our calls & eventually want to get an intro song into it (my mate is too scared to just rip one off). Kasabian - Fire is our #1 song we would like to go with. Link below

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/football-friends-season-one/id1430535629?mt=2
You been missing SM’s poddie have you?

Kasabian are the go to band for footy fans

First half we rode our luck a little and offered little going forward. Second half brilliant, not to be greedy but we could've scored 4 or 5. I think if we get through the transfer window without losing anyone we have done well.

Crazy United wouldnt deal with us more than us them with the Martial-Toby situations. They need Toby more than we need Martial

Agreed.

I'd like to acknowledge Levy standing firm on United when it came to Alderweirld, would have been very easy for him to pull the trigger and send Toby over.

Can we not give him the 150k he's asking for? Or at least increase our offer and keep it to a two year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back