Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two. Just because we loaned one out doesn't mean we didn't buy him.
Yes we bought no one last season, that's what happens when a manager rejects targets.

Last season also doesn't matter anymore as we can't do nothing about it.
We needed a CM. We bought one. We needed to get rid of Trippier. We did.

Do you believe Lo Celso and Fernandes are worth 70m each??? Cos that's reportedly what they've been asking for, and for either of them we're only reportedly offering 55m. I think 70m is above their value personally.
Hopefully be able to get around £60m for them - but you know, sometimes you just have to pay what they want. Levy plays hardball all the time when he’s selling. £10m these days is not a lot of cash in the grand scheme of things. Stupid to squabble over that amount with the revenue the club earns now.

Hopefully be able to get around £60m for them - but you know, sometimes you just have to pay what they want. Levy plays hardball all the time when he’s selling. £10m these days is not a lot of cash in the grand scheme of things. Stupid to squabble over that amount with the revenue the club earns now.
JD said the same thing, but others treat you how you behave.
If a club (cough United) show a propensity to pay over the odds then sure enough the next team they negotiate with treats them the same.

IMO I'd rather play hardball and risk losing out on deals, but ensuring the one's we do are on our terms... aka we win out, than take every deal and not have them all in our favour.
Yeah one - last season
That is so far from the truth. How about any of the 10-20 summers where we were a bottom half team and bought s**t. They'd be worse than this by a mile.

That is so far from the truth. How about any of the 10-20 summers where we were a bottom half team and bought s**t. They'd be worse than this by a mile.

We weren’t in a position to sign top players back then as they were going to the old sky four by and large. Obvious Daniel’s end game was to break us into that top four and no more as the cash for transfers dried up when that aim was achieved. In 2008/09 we had a net spend of around £100m. The last time we did and the very season before we broke into the CL places. Not a coincidence

You know it'll just be sessengon in when the Dybala and Coutinho links replace the Fernandes and Lo Celso ones. None are happening. Whilst we should be fine for top 4 progression as a club isn't achieved until we challenge for the title or win a trophy. We've been in this no man's land of celebrating 3rd and 4ths for as long as we needed to be with the new stadium.

A real big club moves into a class stadium on the back of a CL final and makes a big statement in the league. Personally I don't see that happening with guys like Lamela, Dier, Wanyama, Rose and Davies getting regular league starts and also whilst Kane and Dele are getting the same injuries every year. Could do with a Rose from 3 years ago or Dier and Lamela stay fit for 24 months but these are very unlikely

Apparently, Juve has accepted our bid for Dybala and now the club will try and negotiate wages, am I the only one who is not overly impressed by the Dybala? Especially if he's going to cost the same amount as Kane a week.

Could mean Ericksen is gone, which I feel is a net loss.

You know it'll just be sessengon in when the Dybala and Coutinho links replace the Fernandes and Lo Celso ones. None are happening. Whilst we should be fine for top 4 progression as a club isn't achieved until we challenge for the title or win a trophy. We've been in this no man's land of celebrating 3rd and 4ths for as long as we needed to be with the new stadium.

A real big club moves into a class stadium on the back of a CL final and makes a big statement in the league. Personally I don't see that happening with guys like Lamela, Dier, Wanyama, Rose and Davies getting regular league starts and also whilst Kane and Dele are getting the same injuries every year. Could do with a Rose from 3 years ago or Dier and Lamela stay fit for 24 months but these are very unlikely
Spot on. Until these players are signed I ain’t going to believe either. If we do sign anyone it will be one out, one in and for no real net gain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dismissing fake news is the definition of getting a grip
Two paragraphs of drivel. It’s genuinely embarrassing the melting that goes on during transfer time. Genuinely embarrassing.

Two paragraphs of drivel. It’s genuinely embarrassing the melting that goes on during transfer time. Genuinely embarrassing.
Where's the melt. I'm calm that we will be not going backwards. I'm annoyed but not surprised that we won't progress to levels we haven't been at under poch. Sure well improve on the s**t show that was our league season last year but we won't be matching our two title chases with this crop

If we do end up signing two or three of these players I hope you won’t be celebrating after everything you’ve said. I’d expect you to be proclaiming what a waste of money as the current squad does not require additions. But of course we know that won’t be case

If we do end up signing two or three of these players I hope you won’t be celebrating after everything you’ve said. I’d expect you to be proclaiming what a waste of money as the current squad does not require additions. But of course we know that won’t be case
I have never said additions couldn’t or shouldn’t be added. Just that the melting is unwarranted.

Poch isn't phased by Eriksen leaving if his head isn't into it
Im neither to be fair, but don't want him to go to United too though, if he gets his motivation back if we do bend over and sell him there as they're the only ones putting an offer in, then that could put a dint in our top 4 hopes

Abroad to any of Juve/PSG/Barca/RM/Bayern please

Last edited:
Apparently, Juve has accepted our bid for Dybala and now the club will try and negotiate wages, am I the only one who is not overly impressed by the Dybala? Especially if he's going to cost the same amount as Kane a week.

Could mean Ericksen is gone, which I feel is a net loss.
Dybala is elite, 1 season playing with Ronnie which has diminished his role somewhat should not put a dampener on what a super talent he is, he was easily Serie As best young player for years and is good enough to replace Messi at Barcelona imo one day

£65m is an absolute bargain if we can get it done, play him as a right forward or second striker off Kane/Son

Im neither to be fair, but don't want him to go to United too though, if he gets his motivation back if we do bend over and sell him there as they're the only ones putting an offer in, then that could put a dint in our top 4 hopes

Abroad to any of Juve/PSG/Barca/RM/Bayern please
Should have included him in the Dybala fee

If we do sign Dybala and Lo Celso and don't announce them with two flash cars outside white hart lane it's the biggest social media announcement missed opportunity of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back