Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I don't see Walker going anywhere, or Bale going anywhere in England. United can bid until their blue in the face, but we won't sell for anything that isn't extraordinary. Modric will leave, and good riddance.

Money, money, money

Enjoy your plastic trophies City!

Players like Modric dont grow on trees so a direct replacement will be hard to find. A change in manager & system could see us play without a like for like replacement

Hudd/Sandro - Parker behind a trio of Bale - Vdv/Gylfi - Hazard/Lennon/Johsnon

Or a diamond formation Parker behind Vdv/Gylfi. With Adebayor/Van Wolfswinkel and Remy/Defoe up front

Huddles will come back in and play, no idea where you've gotten Van Wolfswinkle from. Watch for Joe Allen, as well as Gylfi. Thing about Levy is that he won't commission a pay check of about 10m for an Allen, but he will only take 40 for a Modric.

Huddles will come back in and play, no idea where you've gotten Van Wolfswinkle from. Watch for Joe Allen, as well as Gylfi. Thing about Levy is that he won't commission a pay check of about 10m for an Allen, but he will only take 40 for a Modric.
Thats because in all fairness to Joe Allen who has had a good season he isnt worth 1/4 of what Modric is.

Parker - Huddlestone/Sandro
Bale - Gylfi - VDV/Hazard

With Adebayor ideally up front. van Wolfsinkel would be a long term option and would need to get another striker in with him as the 2nd/3rd choice. We were linked to him briefly before his last move.

Giroud, not sure he plays as a lone front man, has a good record just this season. Remy isnt prolific. Would love to be back in the hunt for Huntelaar but that dream gets dashed year in year out. Doumbia perhaps?

Vertonghen has stated on Dutch TV he wants to join Arsenal.

And Hazard has stated he wants to join us...or Arsenal or Barca or Real. These are usually throw away lines, correct me if I'm wrong.

Just had a look at some Under Armour kits - http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6073/6086096797_91d7b0be7f.jpg

The two desgins on the right arent too bad. Here a couple of mock ups going around at the moment

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...esign/tottenham-home-design-alooka-17375.html

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...sign/tottenham-hotspur-2011/12-kit-12330.html

Massive fan of the first one. Also a fan of the home kit on the 2nd link, that away one is very 90's. I'm not the most creative person going around but even I could come up with something better than that

Our problems go way deeper than bad finishing. We have a lot of overrated players that turn to s**t whenever we're under pressure.

It would be beneficial for all parties if the media whore just came out and said he will manage England at the Euros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackburn were terrible, made us look like Barcelona. We played pretty well could easily have been more as we hit the bar twice. I was really impressed by Sandro's game, possibly the best game I've seen him play

Great free kick by Walker.

As much as I love to be able to keep a team to 0 shots on target... I mean, we should have been 2 or 3 up at half time.

That kind of stuff irks me, and it could have easily been another 0-0 game where Harry says 'it just wasnt out day'

Win the remaining 3 games and 4th is ours. Hoping we go out and attack these games as if they are home fixtures. Can see Villa and Bolton being happy with a point against us rather than risking it and getting nothing.

You never know maybe the Baggies will give Roy a good send off on the final day and we could steal 3rd

Win the remaining 3 games and 4th is ours. Hoping we go out and attack these games as if they are home fixtures. Can see Villa and Bolton being happy with a point against us rather than risking it and getting nothing.

You never know maybe the Baggies will give Roy a good send off on the final day and we could steal 3rd

What happened to third JD? :D

What happened to third JD? :D
Cant see us getting all 9 points, and 7 probably wont be enough to dislodge your mob. Cant see you lot beating West Brom away, and also cant see Chelsea winning the final with 0 CB's and at Bayern's home ground.

Big test is the upcoming one at Bolton. Win that and the race for 3rd is back on moreso than 4th especially if Newcastle and Chelsea share the spoils. Would probably rather Newcastle win it to be honest, as City will have to beat them to win the title.

Good win tonight only 1 point behind Arsenal. Stunning goal from Modric, better than his goal against Liverpool earlier this season

Villa and Fulham to come, we should be able to win both

Newcastle has City this weekend, a loss knocks them out of contention for 4th

Arsenal have Norwich and West Brom. Just hope one of the them can take a draw off them

Win at Villa on the weekend and 3rd is ours for the taking. City cant afford a slip up so that clash with Newcastle will be an amazing game.

Roy's send off game at the Hawthorns could see us get automatic qualification if we beat Villa. COYS!

An away fixture in the final, no Ivanovic or Terry in the centre of defense, injury concerns to Luiz and Cahill, it would be a massive effort.

What would their defense look like if none got up? Ferrara - Bosingwa - Essien - Cole

Perfect world = Spurs 3rd, Arsenal 4th, Chelsea win it on penalties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back