Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time we don't shop at lower clubs is when players are being forced out; Aurier & Lucas at PSG and Toby at Atletico Madrid.

Apart from that we've signed everyone else who've had to make a step up joining our club. Could perhaps say Son & Lamela were sideways moves from Leverkusen and Roma but it's not exactly like they hit the ground running

It's not impossible to sign players. AC Milan have just signed Piatek who'd be a great signing onto wages of 32k a week. That's less than we pay Winks.

Rabiot and his mum can go shove their contract up their arse

Genuinely interested in who'd actually be on Dr Levy's transfer target list

His mum has made comments about him being too good for us when Barcelona and Bayern were apparently keen. Now they aren’t. Sloppy thirds much?

We’re not just going to be buying budget buys from Poundland clubs. Why do you have to take things to the extreme JD?

Not to mention the bad attitude which has led to psg fans turning on one of their own. We all were happy with the sale of Townsend but I don’t think anyone wouldn’t wish him well woth his career. Rabiot is hated their

His mum has made comments about him being too good for us when Barcelona and Bayern were apparently keen. Now they aren’t. Sloppy thirds much?
Incorrect. It was an unconfirmed “source” reference from ESPNFC. Nothing quotable from either of the Rabiot’s

Tottenham Hotspur are considered "below" Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot, a source close to the player has told ESPN FC.
The 23-year-old's mother and agent Veronique said earlier this month that her son has taken the "firm and definitive" decision to leave the French champions at the end of the season when his contract expires, while Barcelona have publicly denied that an agreement is in place for him to move to Camp Nou.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from VDV and the psg lads who haven’t we signed from an inferior club?
That’s because if we are signing from a superior club (and to be honest there’s not too many of them these days) then invariably you’re going to be signing their flops. We’ve obviously identified players from smaller clubs who we felt would come in thrive, and that’s been a successful policy of late. Anyhow, Moura and Aurier came from PSG, Sanchez from Ajax, so it’s not particularly true that all our players come from minnows.

Ajax in comparison to us are a feeder club. Holland they’re the big dog but their players a gettable. I already said we should look their and Lyon for our signings.

Incorrect. It was an unconfirmed “source” reference from ESPNFC. Nothing quotable from either of the Rabiot’s

Tottenham Hotspur are considered "below" Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot, a source close to the player has told ESPN FC.
The 23-year-old's mother and agent Veronique said earlier this month that her son has taken the "firm and definitive" decision to leave the French champions at the end of the season when his contract expires, while Barcelona have publicly denied that an agreement is in place for him to move to Camp Nou.

ESPN are better than the sun. Where there’s smoke there’s normally fire. And comments from psg fans don’t fill me with confidence that he’ll get the most out of himsef

Ajax in comparison to us are a feeder club. Holland they’re the big dog but their players a gettable. I already said we should look their and Lyon for our signings.
What about the two players from PSG? They also happen to be our last two main signings

That’s because if we are signing from a superior club (and to be honest there’s not too many of them these days) then invariably you’re going to be signing their flops. We’ve obviously identified players from smaller clubs who we felt would come in thrive, and that’s been a successful policy of late. Anyhow, Moura and Aurier came from PSG, Sanchez from Ajax, so it’s not particularly true that all our players come from minnows.
No issue with us buying from smaller clubs in top flight football. Those players have usually shown to be more than capable. Don’t even mind the occasional lower league purchase. But I mean look at this shopping list.

FB: Max Aarons (Norwich - max 10m)
CB: Lloyd Kelly (Bristol City - 10-15m)
CM: Grealish (wont happen)
AM/ST: Bowens (Hull - 18m), Jack Clarke (Leeds - no chance unless involves a loan back)
ST: Josh Maja (Sunderland - 3m now or free in 6 months)

Must have got lost and found the West Ham thread. That’s what this list is, spam level outlay. Take 1 of them at the most.

No issue with us buying from smaller clubs in top flight football. Those players have usually shown to be more than capable. Don’t even mind the occasional lower league purchase. But I mean look at this shopping list.

Must have got lost and found the West Ham thread. That’s what this list is, spam level outlay. Take 1 of them at the most.
If we genuinely want to have a crack at City and Liverpool then we can’t shop solely at Poundland as JD suggests. And we won’t either, we’ll take a couple from both the lower leagues and the continent I expect, as that has been the trend of recent years (last year excepted obviously)

So far on the Doctor Levy list is Rabiot and 1 lower division signing. How else then? We need a CB for when Toby goes, 1-2 who play the Eriksen role depending on if he stays or goes and 1 ST who can also play out wide.

It’s only 4-5 players we need to add but apart from Rabiot and championship players we are linked with nothing else.

For mine we should be all over Aouar and Tousart from Lyon, De Ligt from Ajax, young Maja up front and one of the guys from Leeds or Hull.

Are Rabiot and Malcom actually coming? I thought Rabiot slated us a few weeks ago?

And your point is? They are still our most expensive signings to this date. You’re just making s**t up as you go along again
You've named 2 guys in our squad of 25 who we've signed from a big club. Pretty easy assumption to make that 2/25 doesn't count as often isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back