Bigfooty's version of Big Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB UPDATE- 12.50pm _espoir is still punching the punching bag after Carmelo Anthony tired to push her off her high horse.

Originally posted by Carmelo Anthony
Cmon you know i'd never want to upset you, im just playing around, you gotta lighten up a bit..

:p ... see you dont know me yet ;) i am lightening up hint: punching bag. ;)

its all good carmelo!

Originally posted by Carmelo Anthony
Ok, im officially in depression mode after we lost our priority draft pick last night so please excuse me.

*hands Carmelo the punching bag*

Born: 14/10/1988
Sign: Libra
If I were an actor, I would have played: I can't act, so probably a zombie in a horror movie (I can do the eyes and everything!)
If I were a superhero, I would be able to... Pass tests.
If I were going to a fancy dress party, I'd wear... something fancy.
I’d name my autobiography:
Greatest Achievement: Eating half a cake in 4 mouthfuls
Secret Talent: I can eat a full cake in 9 mouthfuls
Pet Peeve: People who ask stupid questions and people who ask questions they already know the answer to.
Best Advice: Chew your food (it's dangerous otherwise!)
Food I couldn’t live without: Lasagna & Avocados
Personal Motto: Never have mottos.
What will you bring to the house: Not much except a good recipe for lasagna!
Are you going to play the game? What game?
What do you think you will miss most? The footy (even though I won't actually miss it?)
Describe yourself in three words: Angry, immature, stubborn.
Quote: Oh, we got a badge... oh, two badges! Awesome!

Yeah, partly. But Garfield's just so funny and cool too! Does this thing start tomorrow or what? 'Cos I'll be at the EAGLES v Glenelg game at the Bay. Go Eagles!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Born: 19 09 85
Sign: Virgo
If I were an actor: Kate Hudson in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days
If I were a superhero: Action man, the greatest hero of them all
If I were going to a fancy dress party: Fabio or a crows boy
I’d name my autobiography: My autobiography
Greatest Achievement: MY yr 12 TER
Secret Talent: plaiting one-handed
Pet Peeve: People who are up themselves and only care about themselves
Best Advice: Enjoy life, have fun and dont do anything I wouldnt do
Food I couldn’t live without: Subway
Personal Motto: err... I dont have one? Eat fresh!
What will you bring to the house: FUN. We will never get bored and I will make everyone my friend :)
Are you going to play the game? Nope. In it for the experience. What comes is what comes.
What do you think you will miss most? The footy and maybe even fabio
Describe yourself in three words: friendly, enjoyable, stupid
Quote: "Life is like a bowling ally, you start on a roll and end up in the gutter"

Originally posted by AngelEyes
Stiffy, noddy and a walking stick. Couldn't help but laugh at that.

Me too!! :D

If noddy has dreams that he's clearing a blocked drain with his walking stick in the middle of the night, Stiffy could be in diabolical trouble!!! :D

Ouch!! :p

Okay, I'm not in the BB House but I felt compelled...

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
A 19 year old who averaged 20/6/6 in his first year in the NBA and led a laughing stock of a team all year and nearly pinched a play off spot not good enough for you.

The kid is a stud and has more scope for improvement. LeBron @ 19 >>>> Jordan @ 19.

In a few years time we will be talking about LJ as GOAT.

Okay, I'm not in the BB House so you can delete this whenever, but I have to take exception to this! You're joking me!

There's plenty of water to go under the bridge before we can even contemplate calling LBJ the greatest ever, we'll need more than a few years, it's closer to 15. I love LBJ more than anyone and I think he has the tools to be as good, if not, dare I say it, better, than the great man, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Once LBJ gets anywhere near 5 MVP awards, 6 titles, 6 Finals MVP's, Defensive Player of the Year, numerous All NBA First Team's and All NBA Defensive First Team's etc, then we can talk seriously about him being somewhere in the vicinity of Michael Jordan. Plus, he has to prove himself as a clutch, playoff performer, and demonstrate the intangible qualities that has set MJ apart from almost every other superstar in the league. This will be no easy task.

I look forward to seeing how LBJ goes over the next 15 years and hopefully he can match MJ, but let's not go overboard just yet Stiffmeister! It is all far from a formality IMO.

Sorry Big Brother for the intrusion!

Originally posted by RooDog
wine marketing @ adelaide uni

Excuse the visit to the house guys,
But Hey Adam I did the same course when it was at roseworthy, sensory tutes were always the greatest as when it was announced that the course would be moving in a few years to waite they let us free in the cellars (and there was some of the worlds greatest grog).
Unfortunatly it wont help you get a decent job later as there are hundreds of people with the same course. I went into retail managment and had to start by sweeping the floors and filling the fridge but after 3 odd years it did pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back