Biggest commentary bugbears?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player X lines up a set shot....and the commentator w***er starts the spiel.....” he’s 22 years old, he helps old ladies across the road , he loves Uber eats, he loves the big moments, he supported the club as a kid, I’m going off his wiki page, he’s missed.
mcguire, derwayne the worst.

Player X lines up a set shot....and the commentator w***er starts the spiel.....” he’s 22 years old, he helps old ladies across the road , he loves Uber eats, he loves the big moments, he supported the club as a kid, I’m going off his wiki page, he’s missed.
mcguire, derwayne the worst.

Along these lines...I COULD NOT GIVE A TOSS WHICH PRIVATE SCHOOL ANY OF THESE BLOKES WENT TO.

Commentators - mainly Darcy, Eddie and JB who pull themselves off over anyone who went to a private school.

Joe Bloggs - "Melbourne grammar boy!!!"

Rub themselves off.

It's disgusting.

The Geelong - GWS game took that to a new level. We found out the Matt Stevic was a teacher at Melbourne Grammar and taught Tom Hawkins maths (after clearing up it wasn't Geelong grammar). And that Tom Hawkins once threw a volleyball across the swimming pool hitting someone standing on the blocks waiting to jump in. What next - he dacked the kid in glasses who was good at physics?

The Geelong - GWS game took that to a new level. We found out the Matt Stevic was a teacher at Melbourne Grammar and taught Tom Hawkins maths (after clearing up it wasn't Geelong grammar). And that Tom Hawkins once threw a volleyball across the swimming pool hitting someone standing on the blocks waiting to jump in. What next - he dacked the kid in glasses who was good at physics?

nah, atomic wedgie or purple nurple (get Tom Browne on this, we need to know the details)

'Rare' and 'uncharacteristic' should be banned when referring to errors.

Just call the game and stop sucking up.

Hamish McLachlan has two things written on his hand whenever he goes to commentate:

1. Be like Bruce - I.e. make any story sound inspiring (so that they will extend my contract after my brother stops vouching for me)

2. If I hear a word from someone else in my ‘readings’ during the week that I like, I will look up the definition and then do my best to squeeze it into my commentary on the weekend…

He’s great our Hammer….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anytime we get the unholy trinity of derwayne, brereton and healy i die a little inside. it's like a race to the bottom in terms of who can get their s**t in.

also any time 'in this part of the world' is mentioned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back