Biggest cringe efforts in Wrestling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just unprofessional and childish by Punk, can make a point without the abuse

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember years ago on enough rope with Andrew Denton, where Billy Connelly was explaining the difference between the use of saying * off compared to the phrase go away. While highly amusing, it was also very accurate.

Sometimes you do need to explain to people in a language that they will understand.

Sounds like Flair and FTR vs Rock n Roll express and someone.

Would be an epic s**t show that no one wants to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be in AEW soon you'd imagine.
Sounds like a perfect match for Roman in WWE. 16 times world champion. Build him up where he wins against the likes Of Kevin Owens, Zayn, Nakamara, Riddle, Cody, The USO’s ect. Then faces Reigns, a Superman punch later, Reigns beats a former wrestler that is way past his time on a s**t tonne of money.

is that a nope for both statements? otherwise, who is your best tag team in the world?
FTR best tag team in the world have stated that before not even they could make the Flair return any good.

The guy has a lot of health issues and that age just let it go. Any company that puts him on a show is just downright stupid. It will be an Indy show that does it not AEW they wouldn’t be that dumb surely.

Don’t mind if he manages a team like FTR or Andrade etc but at his age with health issues has no place inside the ring anymore.

The guys like Hogan and himself that keep on wanting to return just let it go you had your time in the sun and the sun has gone down now.

FTR best tag team in the world have stated that before not even they could make the Flair return any good.

The guy has a lot of health issues and that age just let it go. Any company that puts him on a show is just downright stupid. It will be an Indy show that does it not AEW they wouldn’t be that dumb surely.

Don’t mind if he manages a team like FTR or Andrade etc but at his age with health issues has no place inside the ring anymore.

The guys like Hogan and himself that keep on wanting to return just let it go you had your time in the sun and the sun has gone down now.

I agree, Flair shouldn’t be making a return, once retired stay retired.

is that a nope for both statements? otherwise, who is your best tag team in the world?
For what it’s worth FTR best tag team in the last decade and there’s only one team that even come close to them and that was the Bar.

It’s not all about super kicks and frog splashes the work that Sheamus and Cesaro did was amazing it was all about the in ring psychology and only FTR have done it better in the last decade.

Lots of good teams out there like the Usos New Day Bucks Profits RKBro , Lucha Brothers but what separates FTR is the psychology that they nail for tag team wrestling.

For what it’s worth FTR best tag team in the last decade and there’s only one team that even come close to them and that was the Bar.

It’s not all about super kicks and frog splashes the work that Sheamus and Cesaro did was amazing it was all about the in ring psychology and only FTR have done it better in the last decade.

Lots of good teams out there like the Usos New Day Bucks Profits RKBro , Lucha Brothers but what separates FTR is the psychology that they nail for tag team wrestling.

I much preferred Cesaro and Tyson Kid as a tag team tbh. Shame that Kid got injured the way he did and went into early retirement.

I much preferred Cesaro and Tyson Kid as a tag team tbh. Shame that Kid got injured the way he did and went into early retirement.
Yep shame they were great to, just reckon Sheamus and Cesaro so underrated as a team considering their styles clash they just made it work seamlessly.

They put on some epic matches with New Day and the Usos that are really under rated. They were entertaining also and I think Sheamus doesn’t get enough credit to.

Sure the Usos and Bucks etc look great with all the high moves and super kicks but teams like FTR and the Bar are just rare gems these days in the modern era.

Yep shame they were great to, just reckon Sheamus and Cesaro so underrated as a team considering their styles clash they just made it work seamlessly.

They put on some epic matches with New Day and the Usos that are really under rated. They were entertaining also and I think Sheamus doesn’t get enough credit to.

Sure the Usos and Bucks etc look great with all the high moves and super kicks but teams like FTR and the Bar are just rare gems these days in the modern era.

Sheamus is one of the most underrated wrestlers in the industry. I’ve been saying this for awhile as well.

I wish Tony would stop throwing shade at the WWE when his booking is all over the place.

Spot on, to many in AEW keep referencing WWE even MJF in the last week I know he is doing what he can that gets his price up and good on him but there is so much chat from people within AEW regarding WWE and even Punk with his little spat at Bischoff. Punk created it by saying Danielson , Cole and Himself coming across was bigger than Nash, Hall and Hogan which has been proven to be completely stupid comment as they have had not even close to the effect those guys had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back