Opinion Biggest rival

Biggest rivals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy the West Coast & Pies rivalry, love beating the Hawks(R1 last year still seems like yesterday) but yeah, Bloos day always gets me testy cause, you know, if we lose the ******* phone starts lighting up...but if we win, if we win!

giphy.gif

1 - Carlton - don't care how we are travelling, how they are travelling - it will be, it always has been and always will be. Them. Just a turd stuck on the bowl of the AFL that wont go away no matter how many times you flush.

2- I know none of you want to give norf the pleasure of acknowledging their existence - but they are till here, just - and while they still exist they are still in the mix.

3- hawthorne, always.

1 - Carlton - don't care how we are travelling, how they are travelling - it will be, it always has been and always will be. Them. Just a turd stuck on the bowl of the AFL that wont go away no matter how many times you flush.

2- I know none of you want to give norf the pleasure of acknowledging their existence - but they are till here, just - and while they still exist they are still in the mix.

3- hawthorne, always.

One vote. Caring not for second or third biggest rivals

Carlton forever and a day.

I can understand those that will choose Hawks, as they have been very successful recently and that pisses us all off no doubt. Sit back and think of a world where Carlton 3 peated and think are we better off or not?

Therein lies your true answer
I voted for hawks before I seen this post... I wanna change. bad.

I. Hate. Hawthorne.

The rivalry from the 80s and the line in the sand game, lloyd-sewell incident doesnt hurt either
THIS.
My Hawks acquaintances (coz they can't really be friends) are so SMUG.
I hope we beat them in the GF to win our next flag. And that loss is the beginning of 20 years in the wilderness for them.

However - as others have said.. imagine if Carlton start winning. Yuck.

The moral of the story is to REALLY REALLY enjoy Carlton's troubles while they last.

Starting to dislike Norf a fair bit these days. I suspect that is because of the supporter to nuffie ratio on bigfooty.

Hawthorne are hated but Carlton are easily forgotten given the last decade and more of little or no relevance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to dislike Norf a fair bit these days. I suspect that is because of the supporter to nuffie ratio on bigfooty.

Hawthorne are hated but Carlton are easily forgotten given the last decade and more of little or no relevance.
Carlton are relevant as long as they keep beating us.

I don't know if hatred equals rivalry, but for me Hawthorn.
83 in 83
Stoneham, Watson, Walsh, Vanders, Windelich
Injunction
Good guy Hodge
Mitchell's jab

I don't know if hatred equals rivalry, but for me Hawthorn.
83 in 83
Stoneham, Watson, Walsh, Vanders, Windelich
Injunction
Good guy Hodge
Mitchell's jab
So much this, plus their idiot supporters, line in the sand, Jeff Kennett, Clarko punching walls, Don Scott's whacky clothes, Dermie doing his Terminator pose on a harley, 3 strikes, hypocricy etc, etc.

Carlton for sure. Who sees Essendon as their biggest rival? Surely our little cousin Norf, obviously Carlton and not sure if any others would.

Carlton for sure. Who sees Essendon as their biggest rival? Surely our little cousin Norf, obviously Carlton and not sure if any others would.
Carlton may well say Collingwood and Hawthorne would be 50/50 with us and Geelong.

There's a reason why Visy sponsored Carlton and it's players, Carlton are a garbage football club. Their irrelevance to the AFL will see our rivalry continue to fade over time, as evidenced by the reducing crowd attendance of late.

Hawthorn on the hand I actually applaud; their team colours accurately represent the pieces of s**t that they are.

I voted for Carlton, but hate them both equally.

Back