Biggest WCE trolls...

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a few of you are mistaking trolls as people who have different opinions ;)

I agree, does anyone think I should drop any of the people above as they are not actually trolls, just rather people with differing opinions?

I do not know all those posters that well, so I do not know if they are all actually trolls or people have just thrown them up because they often have differing opinions. I have my doubts about a few, I guess we will edit the list over time...

Just because someone hates Cousins or Kerr, it does not make them a troll. They may have their own reasons for doing that, it is their prerogative. However, a troll will post about how Cousins should be kicked out of the AFL because he is on drugs or Kerr should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute because of a phone conversation with an alleged dealer, all the while defending Didak.

This is true. But, until this year, I never knew how many Mormons posted on Bigfooty.
Kerr is the kind of player you'd hate though, unless he played in your teams colours.

Baxter Stockman is another try hard Eagles troll, really comes up with quaility posts.
The Sydney trolls really increased after last years GF and just love sinking their teeth into anything that involves attacking WC, sad bunch they are.http://www.*************.au/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
There are some terrible eagle trolls aswell and you only have look on bay 13 http://www.*************.au/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif
Well I suppose that that should be expected. The Eagles beat their team by the narrowest of margins so I suppose there would be a bit of bitterness there. Still, I don't see why it should be continuing now.

The trolls are out in force today. This is ridiculous.

Added general mac to the list.

Mods, there was a guy last night, pessimistic, his quote is above. Can he really say that?

"It is shooting up season in 5 weeks" <--- that is ****ing ridiculous, I get sick of this shit sometimes, you try to have reasonable considered opinions and just cop so much crap like that, it is hard not to bite sometimes.

Ive posted a thread on the General Suggestions board. Make your way over and voice your disapproval with me. Its ridiculous. We need a Eagles mod for the main board :thumbsdown:

You only have to look at the main board at the moment:

"Why do WCE always threaten to sue?"
"West Coast a bunch of sooks, do they have any credibility left?"
"Can West Coast be trusted?'

And any thread about the eagles (or even not) always has some idiot posting about drugs, cheats or something similar. I must say its wearing a little thin now.

Mods, there was a guy last night, pessimistic, his quote is above. Can he really say that?

Are we talking about this post?
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8360499&postcount=35

Because honestly I don't find that to be a troll. It's certainly not a flattering light to see the club in, but I have no doubt that there are many people outside the Eagles who do see it that way (or at least want to see it that way). And the question is a fair one given the topic, although I'm sure I saw Braun answer it somewhere earlier...

You only have to look at the main board at the moment:

"Why do WCE always threaten to sue?"
"West Coast a bunch of sooks, do they have any credibility left?"
"Can West Coast be trusted?'

And any thread about the eagles (or even not) always has some idiot posting about drugs, cheats or something similar. I must say its wearing a little thin now.

For what it's worth... depending on the content of the thread, I'd probably find the first and third ones acceptable.

If the first thread contained some kind of evidence of the alleged pattern of legal threats it would at least get in the starter's gate, but I doubt that would happen so it would get shot down fairly quick after that.

The second one is basically the third one when written by a troll with the intention of trolling. The third one is a worthwhile question, although the contents of the thread could very easily degenerate from there on in.

Are we talking about this post?
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8360499&postcount=35

Because honestly I don't find that to be a troll. It's certainly not a flattering light to see the club in, but I have no doubt that there are many people outside the Eagles who do see it that way (or at least want to see it that way). And the question is a fair one given the topic, although I'm sure I saw Braun answer it somewhere earlier...

No sorry, I was confused about the one that I had quoted and I can't find it now with all the threads being merged, kind of ruined all the discussions, but I suppose that was the point.

I don't know if it helps, but I reported it.

He basically said it was shooting up season in 5 weeks so we had other things to be worrying about. As far as I was concerned, it overstepped the line. Maybe I was just getting sick of letting them all through to the keeper.

He basically said it was shooting up season in 5 weeks so we had other things to be worrying about. As far as I was concerned, it overstepped the line. Maybe I was just getting sick of letting them all through to the keeper.

Well yes, that sounds dodgy for sure. Reporting it was definitely the way to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth... depending on the content of the thread, I'd probably find the first and third ones acceptable.

If the first thread contained some kind of evidence of the alleged pattern of legal threats it would at least get in the starter's gate, but I doubt that would happen so it would get shot down fairly quick after that.

The second one is basically the third one when written by a troll with the intention of trolling. The third one is a worthwhile question, although the contents of the thread could very easily degenerate from there on in.

Totally agree with you there, however, by entering the threads you soon find theyre full off complete garbage and mostly bitter, twisted swan supporters and the odd annoying freo supporters.

A lot has changed since '99. :(

To be completely honest, I think there's a fair number of Eagles supporters that do more than their fair share of baiting and trolling. Just because someone says something negative about the club/players/supporters whatever, I'm pretty sure there's no rule saying you must automatically spit out the '2006 Premiers/92-94-06-Whoo!/we're loaded/18-8 suck it/membership waiting list/general us>you' spiel until they finally quit the thread. While yes, there are people that do have a problem with our club, I think a lot of so-called 'trolls' this year are just uninformed beings wanting to take the moral high ground without fully understanding what they're actually saying.

Seriously, just ignore it. Matching their idiocy doesn't do anyone any favours. Report anything defamatory, stay out of childish arguments. If you don't feed them they tend to go away.

Boom Tish, a winner. :D

Dont really care about these so called trolls.

As Eagle Fan said they are mostly uninformed beings (nice choice of words EF ;)) who feel better about themselves after a barrage at WC.

They go hand in hand with BF. :thumbsu:

footylover1 (Sydney supporter who trolls Eagles gameday threads every weekend, without fail.)

sandgroper35 (North Melbourne supporter who lives in Perth, hates everything West Coast. More than 75% of his threads are about bashing us).

footylover1 (Sydney supporter who trolls Eagles gameday threads every weekend, without fail.)

sandgroper35 (North Melbourne supporter who lives in Perth, hates everything West Coast. More than 75% of his threads are about bashing us).

I never enter game day threads, normally watching the game with mates, so being on the laptop is a little antisocial. We have to make the distinction between trolls and people that don't like certain things about our club. As far as I am concerned, trolls should be limited to those with constantly negative opinions of the WCE. Otherwise everyone will be a troll.

Is sandgroper35 a real problem or just sick of all the press our great team gets over here compared to his poor arse club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back