Biggest WCE trolls...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not trolling here guys but I've noticed a lot of Swans and Eagles supporters get a lot of yellow and red cards more than any other clubs. Why would that be? I questioned it in another thread but they say a supporters club has nothing to do with it but I have my doubts, who else here has these concerns about this? :confused:

Yeh Ive raised that concern before. At one stage pretty much every single person on the Eagles board had a card.

It's ridiculous I reckon for the infractions you can get lol

I never sse you as much of a troll Footylover, you may often have differing opinions, but they are generally considered and not out just to inspire flaming.

I agree on the above to an extent. My infractions have still been genuine infractions, however they have been a bit harsh sometimes. Like, people troll us and we respond and cop and infraction but the troller (who is often just as bad) does not. Or I got one from Mad Dog for evading the swear filter for switching a couple of the letters in the f word around. I have seen countless people do that and nothing happens to them. Oh well, you live and learn I guess, at least we haven't been booted yet!

campbell was a massive troll when the whole Cousins saga was on.

So was FuManchu. In fact, campbell still is often. Although, I reckon Fu is not too bad in a trolling sense. His opinions are generally considered and he defends WC at times. I mean, have you ever seen Bollox or lazy defend WC??

I agree and understand that you have posters who troll WC, but there are just as many from your club, if not more, than every other club IMHO.

I've noticed that too, I've also returned fire against trolls and have because of that received infractions. I guess it's always the one that retaliates that gets caught and not the one that starts the flames.

But thanks for the compliments Greennick! :thumbsu: And at least I can talk civil with you lot.

I agree and understand that you have posters who troll WC, but there are just as many from your club, if not more, than every other club IMHO.

There are Eagles trolls but you can tell who are the genuine supporters and those who are the trolls. The ones that come onto the Swans boards and post the Eagles premiership pics are the trolls, one got red carded for that which was deserved but others that come on the Swans boards to talk Footy are the ones that are decent. :thumbsu:

Big Man, J_Mac and Quinzate1 are the better posters from the Eagles. Greennick is one now too.

I have had my run ins with Embers but since he treated with respect on other issues, he seems ok as well!

There are good and bad supporters in every team sadly. :(

So was FuManchu. In fact, campbell still is often. Although, I reckon Fu is not too bad in a trolling sense. His opinions are generally considered and he defends WC at times. I mean, have you ever seen Bollox or lazy defend WC??

Not as yet, but ive been here for only a few months..
Hey what happens with these red and yellow cards.. I haven't had one yet so what happens?? Do you get kicked off for a certain period of time, or what??

Not as yet, but ive been here for only a few months..
Hey what happens with these red and yellow cards.. I haven't had one yet so what happens?? Do you get kicked off for a certain period of time, or what??

If you get a red card you'll get banned for a week from the site but if you get a yellowcard your access site is limited. You can't start threads and other stuff.

If you get a red card you'll get banned for a week from the site but if you get a yellowcard your access site is limited. You can't start threads and other stuff.

Cheers..
But whats stopping a person having 4 or 5 accounts, and just swapping between them, say if one gets carded for something??
So, back to that topic, these trolls could really all be the same person under different personas..

Cheers..
But whats stopping a person having 4 or 5 accounts, and just swapping between them, say if one gets carded for something??
So, back to that topic, these trolls could really all be the same person under different personas..

I'm not sure about the multiple accounts. I'm sure the mods and admin will probably know it's them.

I'm not sure about the multiple accounts. I'm sure the mods and admin will probably know it's them.

oh always wondered about that, because, say, if you had an email address for your mother, father, brothers or sisters, that you know they wouldn't be able to access, then you could get away with using their names, and the admin couldn't really tell the difference as they couldn't just accuse someone of being someone of using different accounts.
That way, you could have 4, 5 6 accounts you control, but you don't technically control.

Banning on most message boards etc is done by IP Address. So you'd need another nym/account AND post from a different PC or use an anonymous server. Bit too much of a pain for most users :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campbell was a massive troll when the whole Cousins saga was on.
She is hilarious that one! Anything to do with West Coast in a negative light and she is there baby!

Is particularly anti Cousins/ Fletcher/ Kerr/ Selwood/ Braun, anyone I have missed?:D

I think its because she supports Brisbane and her son is a mad Freo supporter, or she is just a bitter, twisted old nutter. Either way.

She is hilarious that one! Anything to do with West Coast in a negative light and she is there baby!

Is particularly anti Cousins/ Fletcher/ Kerr/ Selwood/ Braun, anyone I have missed?:D

I think its because she supports Brisbane and her son is a mad Freo supporter, or she is just a bitter, twisted old nutter. Either way.

I'm anti Cousins/Fletcher/Kerr/Selwood and Braun too but I get sick of talking about the same subject over and over again after awhile and move on. :D Some people find moving on very hard to do.

I'm anti Cousins/Fletcher/Kerr/Selwood and Braun too but I get sick of talking about the same subject over and over again after awhile and move on. :D Some people find moving on very hard to do.
If you are anti Selwood and Braun, then I think it is time you left this board!:thumbsdown:

Well you've already got lazy but hes the most hated troller.
Ripper just gets me mad, very bad moderating if you troll then ban... Really kind of sad for him to do that, that's something a coward would do.

I wonder how many of the aformentined trolls are reading this board and deciding whether or not to post. I wish you had a "people reading this thread" thing like I have seen on other sites.
I've often wished for the same thing Greennick. Means I could save time by not even bothering to open threads where any of the aforementioned Trolls have been posting.

Might be worth a PM to BF about.

Yeh Ive raised that concern before. At one stage pretty much every single person on the Eagles board had a card.

i remember that quite clearly. for the list above danfooty and the kipster are hawthorn supporters (kips also a subi fan) and gavin excell is a geelong supporter.

Is Nightfury a troll or is he just a weird Purple People Eater with a chemical imbalance?

I see allot of posts in the AFL site and even here. The silly picture he has taken from some kids game and the quote he uses about pilliging villages and listening the the screams of their women and children is, how you say, a tad out there!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back