Rumour Bikie confronts Bennell at a pre-season game

Remove this Banner Ad

McLure being a scummy journo with that headline. Waits 'til halfway through the story to note Harley did nothing wrong. Just sounds like he was accosted by some meatheads.

Typical gutter-germalism from McLure. For Christ's sake - it's Harley Bennell! He'll give you a REAL story in a matter of weeks! No need to kick up non-ones.

McLure being a scummy journo with that headline. Waits 'til halfway through the story to note Harley did nothing wrong. Just sounds like he was accosted by some meatheads.

Typical gutter-germalism from McLure. For Christ's sake - it's Harley Bennell! He'll give you a REAL story in a matter of weeks! No need to kick up non-ones.
Harley may not have done anything wrong at the time of this incident, but I'm guessing they confronted him for a reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing that these Coffin Cheater fellows who turned up in the crowd at a Freo vs WC JLT game aren't Dockers members.

I'm guessing that these Coffin Cheater fellows who turned up in the crowd at a Freo vs WC JLT game aren't Dockers members.
They're probably employed in the HR dept there

I used to watch this on the Saturday morning cartoons......

Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back