Rumour Bikies roll up on a afl player at training due to gambling debt

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
This thread is brought to you by the AFL's responsible betting partners.

Remember kids, only gamble what you can afford to lose..... But you're not a softc*** are you? Nah you're a dead set ledgg, now you win that multi.
Waiting for the moment when gambling ads are just a minute of "JUST BET YA *EN IDIOT" over and over again. Looking forward to when the govt finally treats this problem the same way it treats cigarette advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton FC
Bikies are utter filth making honest money is above them
Utter filth is correct. I still recall the moment an ongoing casual fwbs partner I was seeing brokedown in front of me after I brought up the topics of bikie gangs. Her story (which I pushed to get out of her when I probably shouldn't have) about what she went through when she worked as a bar girl for one gang wasn't easy to listen to.

She never really recovered mentally from it. Most bikie gangs are utter scum.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Utter filth is correct. I still recall the moment an ongoing casual fwbs partner I was seeing brokedown in front of me after I brought up the topics of bikie gangs. Her story (which I pushed to get out of her when I probably shouldn't have) about what she went through when she worked as a bar girl for one gang wasn't easy to listen to.

Weak as piss, that's why they seek numbers, no such thing as taking on a bikie one on one, their lower than shark shiat.

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I've always thought that. You want to be a HARD MAN or whatever strike out by yourself. Takes no courage to rock up with 30 of your mates in the same s**t old outfit.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power

With respect to your "ongoing casual fwbs partner", if you don't want a problem with bikie gangs, don't associate with them.

It's that simple.

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
With respect to your "ongoing casual fwbs partner", if you don't want a problem with bikie gangs, don't associate with them.

It's that simple.
It's not that simple when some crack addict is breaking into my house to steal my TV.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Weak as piss, that's why they seek numbers, no such thing as taking on a bikie one on one, their lower than shark shiat.

Years back had a similar visit into a 50+ guy garbage yard, the bikies (3 of) were encouraged to leave, they did, the guys clubbed to save the dick involved ...

carnaroys08

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cowboys, Storm.
Years back had a similar visit into a 50+ guy garbage yard, the bikies (3 of) were encouraged to leave, they did, the guys clubbed to save the dick involved ...
I'm glad to read a dick was saved. I'm just having trouble understanding how clubbing a dick can save it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back