Current Bill Cosby

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
Was arrested and charged today with drugging a young lady almost 12 yrs ago...

It beggars belief that he got away with this type of thing for so long, proves that power Hollywood can make you almost get away with anything, hope he goes to jail if proven true.

Was arrested and charged today with drugging a young lady almost 12 yrs ago...

It beggars belief that he got away with this type of thing for so long, proves that power Hollywood can make you almost get away with anything, hope he goes to jail if proven true.

He should have converted. So much easier to get away with. Or become a priest perhaps. In the case of such men, I'd recommend castration. For men good and true, just the voluntary vasectomy. Have a good coming year.

He deserves whatever is coming to him, but this will be long and drawn out. Don't expect to see him pleas out either

Odd thinking that after those life lessons he'd preach on the Fat Albert show, he'd be getting his thrills by committing date rape. The bloke had the wealth to attract women or buy them, but decided rape was his right.

Yep - I think he is guilty as charged.

overwhelming evidence backed up by women who all have similar storys- take his millions off him give it to the victims and throw him in jail for the rest of his grubby life, at least the details are coming out now rather than after he dies.

overwhelming evidence backed up by women who all have similar storys- take his millions off him give it to the victims and throw him in jail for the rest of his grubby life, at least the details are coming out now rather than after he dies.
That's the thing
It almost seems too similar

The one which will get him will be the former playboy model, who doesn't seem to tell it like it's been rehearsed

There's another who tells it just as raw

Can garruntee it will be those 2 that the defence tries to keep off the stands

I think the stories are so similar because that was his modus operandi he had a system going he knew what he wanted and what he had to do to get it.
I agree that's what it appears
My scepticism comes more from them being too similar
Statements almost seem rehearsed

There are a couple of women though who seem much more... Real... In their accusations

That's not saying the other women are falsely reporting it, just that there is a shadow of doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Life aint fair
Sure, but why laugh at injustice?

Crosby is a s**t human being who has caused distress to many & should be rotting still in jail.

Sure, but why laugh at injustice?

Crosby is a sh*t human being who has caused distress to many & should be rotting still in jail.
This is the principle of allowing a hundred guilty people to go free rather than have one wrongfully prosecuted. Cosby is one of the hundred, better that than have innocent people rotting in jail.

This is the principle of allowing a hundred guilty people to go free rather than have one wrongfully prosecuted. Cosby is one of the hundred, better that than have innocent people rotting in jail.
Except he was proven guilty (brd).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back