Bill Shorten - how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

He would have known. Adios.
There is about 100 medals in the ADF I think you get one for marching straight. Remember he's only here because shorten promised no alp rep would ever have dual citizenship under his robust screening. Perhaps his complete lack of judgement is more important?

There is about 100 medals in the ADF I think you get one for marching straight. Remember he's only here because shorten promised no alp rep would ever have dual citizenship under his robust screening. Perhaps his complete lack of judgement is more important?

I'm ex-Navy, believe me he would have know.

Baltimore Jack posted the pics. Pretty straightforward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a reference to the claims made this morning that the ALP takes in $50m dollars a year in pokies money?

There has been discussion including figures provided on these boards before (I don't think a specific political thread but during general discussion about pokies).

From memory, both parties take in a lot of cash but Labor was far and away the most.

No genuine reforms while they both have their snouts in the trough.

Nothing serious with neg. gearing either while they're all using their $280 per night allowances to buy investment properties.

No, members of the local RSL for starters.

I would suggest that claiming an award to which he wasn't entitled would have boosted his standing in a number of ways.

A grub, but there's been plenty that have done it before him and there will be more.
Really members on the rsl would probably not know better because the australian defence medal replaced the australian service medal (previous type) for 4+ years service and you forgot to show the back of the Australian defence medal

ADM-rev.JPG

Really members on the rsl would probably not know better because the australian defence medal replaced the australian service medal (previous type) for 4+ years service and you forgot to show the back of the Australian defence medal

View attachment 529183
Lol if you think the RSL dont care

Oh yeah avatar bet?

View attachment 529183
You are a fool

https://www.anzmi.net/index.php/cheats-thieves/medal-cheats

in the uniform of a member of the Pakenham Station of Country Fire Authority (CFA) of Victoria. He is wearing six medal ribbons and an Army Combat Badge. He has no entitlement to any medals or badges.

Although he has acted in a false manner, when approached, he was quick to admit his deception and asked how he could set the matter right. Unfortunately for wannabes there is no consideration for remorse. He was an experienced soldier and, because he was selected to attend RMC was of high intellect.

He is in direct contravention to the Defence Act 1903 Part VII parts 80A for falsely claiming to be a returned Veteran and 80B Improper use of service decorations. Both these offences carry maximum fines of $3,300 or six months imprisonment or both.

The false decorations he wears are the:

You are a fool

https://www.anzmi.net/index.php/cheats-thieves/medal-cheats

in the uniform of a member of the Pakenham Station of Country Fire Authority (CFA) of Victoria. He is wearing six medal ribbons and an Army Combat Badge. He has no entitlement to any medals or badges.

Although he has acted in a false manner, when approached, he was quick to admit his deception and asked how he could set the matter right. Unfortunately for wannabes there is no consideration for remorse. He was an experienced soldier and, because he was selected to attend RMC was of high intellect.

He is in direct contravention to the Defence Act 1903 Part VII parts 80A for falsely claiming to be a returned Veteran and 80B Improper use of service decorations. Both these offences carry maximum fines of $3,300 or six months imprisonment or both.

The false decorations he wears are the:
And how is this relevant? Oh right its not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back