Society/Culture Billionaires

Remove this Banner Ad

FredLeDeux

Hall of Famer
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Gina could have sat at home in the US with her late husband but she didnt & lots of mouths are being fed tonight thanks to her decisions, not her Dads.
Including all those dingbat climate change denialists at the IPA, and their stooges in Parliament.

kranky al

Deconfibulator for a wopthruster
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
& Gina is correct to challenge kids to think for themselves, unlike the Head of St Hilda's, who seems to see herself a censor not a teacher.
Theres challenging kids to think for themselves and theres teaching them to ignore established science so already immensely wealthy people can continue to make a few more bucks at the planet and humanity’s expense.

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Theres challenging kids to think for themselves and theres teaching them to ignore established science so already immensely wealthy people can continue to make a few more bucks at the planet and humanity’s expense.
A short talk can only spark an interest. The kids are being educated, & at that age should be inquisitive.
IF the discussion is settle, kids will see that.

kranky al

Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
A short talk can only spark an interest. The kids are being educated, & at that age should be inquisitive.
IF the discussion is settle, kids will see that.
Theres billions being poured into propaganda saying it isnt.

Outside of the us and australia the science is settled - theres no real argument against it.

Why is that i wonder?

Shall we have anti vaxxers and flat earthers give talks too?

Kwality

Hall of Famer
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Theres billions being poured into propaganda saying it isnt.

Outside of the us and australia the science is settled - theres no real argument against it.

Why is that i wonder?

Shall we have anti vaxxers and flat earthers give talks too?
My only comment is the selling of the argument is very pot holed. I supported Kevin07 even after Copenhagen* & only started questioning when Penny Wong told us the science is in.

* Rudd should have gone to a double dissolution that I firmly believe he would have won.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Twiggy fills mouths too - without being a grasping flog who pushed climate change denial
He has this great public image but I've heard the bloke is a crook like the rest of them, lots of rumours about dodgy stuff with charities early on.

kranky al

Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
He has this great public image but I've heard the bloke is a crook like the rest of them, lots of rumours about dodgy stuff with charities early on.
I dont reckon theres a billionaire on this planet with clean hands tbh - you have to be a bit of a junkyard dog to get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coolangatta

Premiership Player
Oct 27, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I dont reckon theres a billionaire on this planet with clean hands tbh - you have to be a bit of a junkyard dog to get there.
Yeah, I hate how Elon Musk still has a pretty positive public image, even among "left-wing" people. That guy didn't create SpaceX and Tesla. He bought the rights to them. He came from an emerald mine owning family but acts like he's "self-made." He treats his employees like sh*t, opposes unionisation against them, complains about wealth taxes but gets millions from the government, which prevented Tesla from going bankrupt. Called a cave diving guy a pedo, Hyperloop is a joke, confuses the moon and Mars, trashes nanotech, is an edgelord libertarian and pulled all that cringe "alpha male" bullshit on his ex-wife. I can't stand the narcissistic prick.

kranky al

Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah, I hate how Elon Musk still has a pretty positive public image, even among "left-wing" people. That guy didn't create SpaceX and Tesla. He bought the rights to them. He came from an emerald mine owning family but acts like he's "self-made." He treats his employees like sh*t, opposes unionisation against them, complains about wealth taxes but gets millions from the government, which prevented Tesla from going bankrupt. Called a cave diving guy a pedo, Hyperloop is a joke, confuses the moon and Mars, trashes nanotech, is an edgelord libertarian and pulled all that cringe "alpha male" bullshit on his ex-wife. I can't stand the narcissistic prick.
Elon always speaks very highly of you ;)

Chief

Shill
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
There was an article I read a while ago written by a lady who worked for a super rich person. She said they would fly around, not needing their passports. They’d land in the private jet, get met by a customs agent who would tug the forelock and leave them alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad