Society/Culture Billionaires

Remove this Banner Ad

No neither do I….probably just saying that the millennials are earning too much these days
and so saying they don’t quite need the financial help of their parents….
Don't stress, robots and AI will be here soon and ensure no-one (except the elite who own and control the tech), is earning too much anymore. UBI is coming.

I like your optimism comrade but am skeptical.

Robots and AI seem to just make the deca billionaires richer
Of course they will. It wont be just blue collar workers out of jobs either, white collars will lose jobs too. The owners of the tech will become very powerful, but billions will be out of work, hence the need for Universal Basic Income. I don't like it at all but that doesn't matter, I'm a relic of my time and progress is progress.

The change coming will be bigger than the industrial revolution and the discovery of electricity combined, and it will happen very, very fast.

Don't stress, robots and AI will be here soon and ensure no-one (except the elite who own and control the tech), is earning too much anymore. UBI is coming.
UBI would be great, but why would all the corps and people fighting against it every happening suddenly let it

Because there will be billions out of work and they have to eat or the guillotines will be busy….
i think they would be more likely to force people into unwanted labor personally

A billionaire finance crypto bro.....

I know ?

Is there any reason I should hate him. That i don't know about. Harry Potter style?

I am anti deca billionaires in general but SBF seems impressive to a novice.

Apparently that was sort of his first job, before his start up company. Which was not funded from outside he reckons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know ?

Is there any reason I should hate him. That i don't know about. Harry Potter style?

I am anti deca billionaires in general but SBF seems impressive to a novice.

Apparently that was sort of his first job, before his start up company. Which was not funded from outside he reckons
1) there are no good billionaires
2) there are no good crypto bro's

He's 0/2 on the likability scale

Crypto is also just absolutely terrible for the environment

Yes I know it uses a lot of power but so does everything. Do we have a good reason why we should hate our crypto bros ?

What fraud? Old mate is dressed like a smelly uni student on the business news and made ten billion bucks at 30 odd years old
Lol it's right there in front of you

Yes I know it uses a lot of power but so does everything. Do we have a good reason why we should hate our crypto bros ?
Everything uses lots of power does it?

Everything profitable
But why is cryoto profitable?
What does it do that is of value?
I still don't understand the fraud part. Aren't most thing a scam like the stock market. Futures. Bonds Etc. Etc.

How is crypto any worse?
It's a ponzi scheme, but also you don't make billions off a ponzi scheme without grifting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back