FTA-TV Billions

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Vinyl. I enjoy the acting and the interactions between the characters but the overall storyline isn't really grabbing me. I'm not even quite sure what it is. Will keep watching though. Only watched 2 eps of OJ. Need to catch up.

I rate this much higher than Vinyl something about it not grabbing me...OJ is a quality show pity it'll only be for the one season but hopefully they can do other famous cases in the next season.

Vinyl is alright since HBO don't do bad TV but Billions is better and OJ doesn't interest me at all

I actually think Damien Lewis is one of the best actors going around today and given the right roles could win many awards

Last edited:

I know it's easy to say this now but I am sure I am not alone in having picked that twist coming in the previous episode, as it just made perfect sense. Cant wait for Rhoades's reaction when that goes down. Great show so far.

Yes
Donnie has a terminal illness, so he would have agreed with Axe to be the mole knowing he wouldn't have to live through the consequences.

Never thought of that, well played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have made Axe the loveable bad guy and today he was the c%^t that will do anything to get his way. Chuck is hilarious. Love this show and look forward to the next two episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back