FTA-TV Billions

**** me just realised that is Gale from Breaking bad, he's awesome in this show m

Yeah i looked him up because i swear i knew him from somewhere. It's the goatee that throws you off. I dont even remember his name in this

He is also Daniel Hardman from Suits.

tumblr_mnfw4hLL8h1soef9qo1_r1_250.gif

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
3 episodes in. It's good. Not as good as it could be but entertaining. Feels like a movie from 2000 a lot of the time. Bit too smooth and shiny. Really a vehicle for Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis (he could win an Oscar if he got the right role) and the other actors. The plot and detail is a bit thin.

It has a nice Suits vibe to it.

It does have a similarity to that pissweak show.

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
**** me just realised that is Gale from Breaking bad, he's awesome in this show m
In both suits and this ive found his acting to be pretty poor. He just doesnt seem believable to me for some reason. Anyway each to their own.

I must be the only person who watches this show and actually roots for the "good" guy. Chuck Rhodes is awesome. That scene at the retirement party for judge wilcox was brilliant, especially their interaction before Rhodes' speech. Hes such a smug prick, i love it.

I only realised in this episode that the actor who plays Chuck Rhodes Snr is Dale from the walking dead. Mind blown

Mar 19, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
In both suits and this ive found his acting to be pretty poor. He just doesnt seem believable to me for some reason. Anyway each to their own.

I must be the only person who watches this show and actually roots for the "good" guy. Chuck Rhodes is awesome. That scene at the retirement party for judge wilcox was brilliant, especially their interaction before Rhodes' speech. Hes such a smug prick, i love it.

I only realised in this episode that the actor who plays Chuck Rhodes Snr is Dale from the walking dead. Mind blown

Top Gun's Goose as Judge Wilcox. Great ep that has pulled me back in. I was about to give it away.

Even something as simple as having the judge arrested he couldn't do without being a dick and doing something illegal first. They are flat out making him a dick so you root for axe, if axe doesn't win in the end I'll be super pissed.

Obviously jax's wife knew roughly how much Donnie had because she knew he was struggling, I wonder if the 40mil revelation will throw her off the fact her husband wasn't really recused

I'm still find it baffling that someone as smart and as beautiful as Wendy would stay with a fat prick with daddy and self esteem issues.

Women really must love power.

it's a step up from a bikie with mummy issues

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli
Sneak peak:

People who think this is brilliant drama probably think How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory are hilarious comedies.
The first 3 seasons of HIMYM were actually very good....

Just for the record, what are your favourite shows?

Back