FTA-TV Billions

Remove this Banner Ad

Slow burn of a first episode but i appreciated it after not re-watching season 2 to catch up.

Just get the feeling Chuck will be in some deep #$%^ at seasons end, It all seems to rest on if Oliver will be loyal to him or not.

Couldn't finish the second episode, this show is becoming too much like Suits in that every second scene is an extreme situation with someone going off on a tangent. It became apparent in the first episode back and even worse in the second, there's no build ups, just one extreme situation to the next, and that's crap. It's like thev're just hired the writers from Suits; Wags is Luis Lit, Axe is Harvey Spectre, Taylor is Mike Ross, Wendy is Donna Paulsen etc.

I liked episode 2 but did seem to suffer from overacting. Needs to be more natural rather than trying to win an emmy with every scene. Maybe that's just Chuck and Wendy that need to be dialled back.

Lara going off at that woman at Little League was cold but found it one of her better scenes.

"We lost the Guat" :D

Ok episode and maybe its going to be like season 2 where we have to wait until episode 7 and onwards for all the good stuff.

I liked episode 2 but did seem to suffer from overacting. Needs to be more natural rather than trying to win an emmy with every scene. Maybe that's just Chuck and Wendy that need to be dialled back.

Lara going off at that woman at Little League was cold but found it one of her better scenes.

"We lost the Guat" :D
The overacting has been in every scene since the very first episode, but that's somewhat of its charm as well.

I actually thought the worst thing about the episode was the music at the beginning and the end. Urgh. Terrible.

Second half of Ep 3 has really ramped things up... I'm strapped in for the ride!

I loved the closing Leonard Cohen track "You Want it Darker" - I have a feeling S3 is going to get really gnarly.

Is it just me or have they super amped up the movie references this season? Was I just missing them earlier on?
Did enjoy Taylor and Wags hanging s**t on the interviewee with movie references....

Nice Episode!

How moist did the chick get at the end when Chuck showed her the office/war room space? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parts of that episode were a bit cheesey. But I kinda like the position Bobby and Chuck find themselves in.

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Brilliant ep. Possibly my favourite ever. Great plot development with all main character lines.

So what was Wendy's reaction at the end about? She was surprised because Chuck tried to plant evidence against Axe that she didn't know about? Or she was surprised because she knew that Chuck was supposed to plant it but he didn't?
Given how supportive Axe has been of her, it would be odd if she had agreed with Chuck to shaft Axe in this way.

Brilliant ep. Possibly my favourite ever. Great plot development with all main character lines.

So what was Wendy's reaction at the end about? She was surprised because Chuck tried to plant evidence against Axe that she didn't know about? Or she was surprised because she knew that Chuck was supposed to plant it but he didn't?
Given how supportive Axe has been of her, it would be odd if she had agreed with Chuck to shaft Axe in this way.

I knew it was a ruse to make the plant didn't expect him to pull out. Good twist.

But did he plant something else?

Parts of that episode were a bit cheesey. But I kinda like the position Bobby and Chuck find themselves in.

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
I find the entire show incredibly cheesey however, it is addictive watching. Cheering for the Connerty character as all other characters are really unlikable, despicable characters (but they will probably try to re-write him as repulsive). Not really sure what the end game is for this show - where does it go?

If Chuck plants the evidence, and Axe goes to jail, he's bringing Chuck and Wendy with him, so that idea doesn't work for any of them.

Connerty has been awesome lately. Aussie actor too! Does the Eastern US accent well.

The bass in his voice makes my speakers hum...

I loved the closing Leonard Cohen track "You Want it Darker" - I have a feeling S3 is going to get really gnarly.

Loved this ending song too, been playing it a lot since that ep.

I don't know if i call this supreme television hut its been fun and addicting this season. Certainly been a must watch on a monday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back