FTA-TV Billions

This show treats itself like a joke now.

Vendettas forgiven over a bottle of wine.

What next Wendy ties them both up in the bedroom?

Sacker giving Chuck away like that was cringe, could see what Connerty was gonna do as he had already shown himself wanting to suck up to the General. Perhaps she wanted to take Chuck out, it's the only explanation.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
This show treats itself like a joke now.

Vendettas forgiven over a bottle of wine.

What next Wendy ties them both up in the bedroom?

Sacker giving Chuck away like that was cringe, could see what Connerty was gonna do as he had already shown himself wanting to suck up to the General. Perhaps she wanted to take Chuck out, it's the only explanation.
If there was a way to get rid of an ideological sociopath as my boss that kept my hands entirely clean, I'd probably go for it too!

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Montreal Canadiens, Golden State
Will be good to see Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti in more scenes together next season. They are both terrific actors who obviously really enjoy their roles in Billions.

Roll on season 4!

Last edited:

cakewalk06

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nooooo! I love it. Just caught up on the final 3 episodes. "You're not a Greaser anymore, Axe. You're a Soc." has probably been my favourite line in the whole series. And that's saying something!

#staygoldponyboy

what was the reference as Wags and Axe were walking into the cap raise meeting and then Wendy joined them and chimed in with something about a skipper?? i didn't quite catch it...

cakewalk06

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
what was the reference as Wags and Axe were walking into the cap raise meeting and then Wendy joined them and chimed in with something about a skipper?? i didn't quite catch it...

Ok got it. Wendy says, ‘roll Tide roll’. A reference to Alabama college football coach Nick Saban. Thought they were quoting a movie or something

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I must of missed something.

Why did the Russian offer to get rid of Taylor and then when Axe declined he said he was going to give his money to Taylor?

cakewalk06

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood

Why did the Russian offer to get rid of Taylor and then when Axe declined he said he was going to give his money to Taylor?
Because

because he said he would not leave his money with someone who was not prepared to kill for it...

Taylor won him over with her quant pitch but he was still prepared to show loyalty to axe and get rid of Taylor. but when axe said no he had to go with Taylor.

Pacman Carney

All Australian
Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because

because he said he would not leave his money with someone who was not prepared to kill for it...

Taylor won him over with her quant pitch but he was still prepared to show loyalty to axe and get rid of Taylor. but when axe said no he had to go with Taylor.

and he also said if Axe takes Taylor down (business wise) and it impacts him and his $$$ then he'll come after Axe (or words to that effect)
season 4 will be a ripper

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
It's not really that hard to wrap your head around.

pjt-jordan_peterson-24.jpg

Back