FTA-TV Billions

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. The slinky line was gold. Chuck Rhoades snr is quite a character.

Why did Chuck Jnr hold out on the deal? Hoping to get more? Wendy will go postal if she finds out.
I think it was a reminder that he actually has ideals that lead him into his chosen career. Or maybe that he doesn't want to give Jock anything he wants ...

Brilliant episode. Amazing tv, give them all Emmys.

He couldn't * over the Indians in the end. They would be too powerful an enemy after everything that had happened just to get them on his side.

Enjoyed the Bonnie character arc coming to a climax.

I still a bit cold on Cantu but whatever I think she's supposed to be a bit of an ice queen.

I loved S2-S3 but I'm really struggling to stay engaged this season TBH. It feels like the show has lost its purpose with Axe and Chuck on the same side. The Axe vs Taylor storyline isn't anywhere near as interesting and needs to be wrapped up soon.

Is anyone else getting sick of all the references? Or The Spiros scenes (were these ever funny)?

I also don't think I've seen a 'good' show that is so consistently poor when it comes to writing for their female characters. Wendy was the exception but it feels like they've butchered her character this season too. Connerty's character (a favourite of mine from the earlier seasons) seems utterly pointless at the moment too.

I'm still watching but I'm struggling to see the point of another season unless they return to the Axe vs Chuck storyline.

A professional cuddler...

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show is well past it’s best of seasons 1 and 2.

They’ve made the conflict too petty. The two factions seem to be so brilliant they would rule the world if they put aside their issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back