Injury Billy Elliott Update (latest post #388 p16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Better listen to him, you don't want Bad Horse getting fractious in the stalls and having to be trialled to the stewards' satisfaction.

Common sense really.

Elliots injury is more of a "Will I play AFL again Doc" not "Will I be back to 100% in a few months Doc"

There was a fair amount of speculation about Reid's future in this vein wasn't there? I reckon you might have had him in the incinerator, am I right?

If we jump at shadows like that we're in deep trouble.

This is a serious question. Would you like your posts to be taken seriously and followed by the club?

Is there any possibility that Elliott could be fed up with Collingwood's medical team that they can't get himself right (He's been out all season and it appears no progress has been made); which results in a trade demand at end of season.

You can't rule it out given that is exactly what Nathan Freeman did.
No.

There's no point arguing with Kappa. I have no doubt he loves his reputation.

Perhaps. But I'd like to pin up the definitive views of some posters and see how they stack up over time.

No-one should mind that if they take themselves seriously. In fact I might start a thread where posters calls are pinned for posterity's sake. Be interesting to see if they could field a full team by round 6.

There was a fair amount of speculation about Reid's future in this vein wasn't there? I reckon you might have had him in the incinerator, am I right?

If we jump at shadows like that we're in deep trouble.

This is a serious question. Would you like your posts to be taken seriously and followed by the club?

Some posts, especially the ones about changes to the coaching line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 types of posters. Positive posters, negative posters and balanced posters.

Whether or not your opinion is accepted is a matter of personal view point, but don't expect to not be labeled 'negative' if the overwhelming bulk of your posts have a negative slant to them.
You forgot: Crazy as batshit posters; and; bipolar flip-flopper posters

Don't want it to be a downer but he was running like that and more in May, then the diagnosis came.

Would love to see him run on the field next year, really missed his 35 plus goals.
True, but he hadn't had any surgery at that point to correct the issue that was diagnosed. Let's just be happy he's back running rather than being pessimistic hey? We already have enough of those posters on this board without you joining their ranks Maggie.

True, but he hadn't had any surgery at that point to correct the issue that was diagnosed. Let's just be happy he's back running rather than being pessimistic hey? We already have enough of those posters on this board without you joining their ranks Maggie.
You are right, need to get back to the positive me. Sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back