Player Watch Billy Frampton - Traded to Collingwood

Your opinion on Billy:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My wet dream.....
Billy to kick 5 goals in the 1st showdown next year.
The melts on the Port board would be huge!!!
Even better if it was the winning goal after the siren

First Nureyev wore ballet flats and not pointes. Pointes are worn by the female dancers (the men can if they are in Cinderella as one of the step sisters) and Jenkins can not in any way be compared to what dancers have to cope with, especially with wearing pointes, as we know that Jenkins cannot handle pain.

Bloody great video Nikki. Who knew there was so much work to get their footwear right. Enjoyed watching that.:)

I think Jones will be in the midfield rotations too and McHenry wing/high half forward with the evidence I saw in the SANFL last year my reference.
I've heard people say McHenry is a pure mid but they're definitely going to give him a run as a small forward if the SANFL is anything to go by.

I've heard people say McHenry is a pure mid but they're definitely going to give him a run as a small forward if the SANFL is anything to go by.
That wasn't my take on his SANFL games, spent most of his time on the wing between half forward and half back and that's where I expect him to play with his elite endurance.

That wasn't my take on his SANFL games, spent most of his time on the wing between half forward and half back and that's where I expect him to play with his elite endurance.
My thinking was along the lines of how the afc sometimes use the small forward role to blood young players. I know he'll play midfield.

I'd much rather McHenry just stamp his spot in a midfield role and not end up in no mans land like Knight where the club isn't 100% sure what to do with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he has genuine goal sense. That gives him an advantage over the other mid/small forward types.

So his old man is a one eyed Crows supporter and this kid loves the club yet when he played us his natural instinct was still to hurt. I'm going to love watching this guy for a couple of years. I hope he has a long career. Hell we gifted Jenkins over 140 games so surely we can cut this beast of a kid some slack.

So his old man is a one eyed Crows supporter and this kid loves the club yet when he played us his natural instinct was still to hurt. I'm going to love watching this guy for a couple of years. I hope he has a long career. Hell we gifted Jenkins over 140 games so surely we can cut this beast of a kid some slack.
I'm sure if Billy averages 40 goals a season in the next 6-7 years he'll be cut more than some slack.

Back