Billy Hartung

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re spot on. This is where north and St Kilda are so similar - great at producing guys who look like they’re putting in 120% effort but just aren’t getting the job done compared to the a graders at other clubs.

lol- Great call- mod and all- footy expert

C.Morgan Cunnington Hartung

I'm shivering in my boots.
It you're going to try to troll, at least attempt to make it intelligent... or even coherent would be a start. I might as well write "C: Mullett - Kerridge - Shaw lulz". Our actual centreline of McDonald - Cunnington - Higgins doesn't look half bad to me.

It you're going to try to troll, at least attempt to make it intelligent... or even coherent would be a start. I might as well write "C: Mullett - Kerridge - Shaw lulz". Our actual centreline of McDonald - Cunnington - Higgins doesn't look half bad to me.
No I must admit your right,that centreline isn't HALF bad it's the other 50% that's crap!

Really strange that oppo supporters love to beat down on north melbourne..?

Never really see this level of disdain for any other clubs. It seems that most mb threads I read are just full of North vs oppo s**t fights... ******* tiresome.

You’re spot on. This is where north and St Kilda are so similar - great at producing guys who look like they’re putting in 120% effort but just aren’t getting the job done compared to the a graders at other clubs.

29th April 2017 .?

Really strange that oppo supporters love to beat down on north melbourne..?

Never really see this level of disdain for any other clubs. It seems that most mb threads I read are just full of North vs oppo s**t fights... ******* tiresome.

The thing is most people had some respect and even a soft spot for north until this year, But you guys have a few posters that were real pains in the backside all year with the way they acted on the forum and really went way over board with the cocky way they were posting all through the Dusty & Kelly saga

Think they actually put a bad stain on all things north - Plus Scott is not easy to like

The thing is most people had some respect and even a soft spot for north until this year, But you guys have a few posters that were real pains in the backside all year with the way they acted on the forum and really went way over board with the cocky way they were posting all through the Dusty & Kelly saga

Think they actually put a bad stain on all things north - Plus Scott is not easy to like
Lol soft spot. What a load of rubbish.

Most people had a soft spot for the Tigers until they won a flag and lost any class they had.

I can write fairytales as well.

Lol soft spot. What a load of rubbish.

Most people had a soft spot for the Tigers until they won a flag and lost any class they had.

I can write fairytales as well.

LOL a North Supporter giving judgment about class - Now we have heard it all

You have the worst coach in the league and he was given an urgent extension only because Kelly & Martin deals were in the air and they didn't want to risk it effecting the players with making a decision.

Your supporters are just about level with Avondale heights and your ground is barely VFL standard, Your club simply survives on AFL handouts and your membership consist of other teams followers buying charity memberships ( I personally have bought nth membership for 3 years 2012-2014)

When you mention Class i think perhaps you better go next door to your neighbouring suburb in flemington and see how similar you guys are

Your north melbourne supporters here and i wont mention names but there are 3 in particular have really shown how crap they are the last 8-10 months and displayed exactly at what level they are 'Class you say ?

You have the worst coach in the league and he was given an urgent extension only because Kelly & Martin deals were in the air and they didn't want to risk it effecting the players with making a decision.

Your supporters are just about level with Avondale heights and your ground is barely VFL standard, Your club simply survives on AFL handouts and your membership consist of other teams followers buying charity memberships ( I personally have bought nth membership for 3 years 2012-2014)

When you mention Class i think perhaps you better go next door to your neighbouring suburb in flemington and see how similar you guys are

Your north melbourne supporters here and i wont mention names but there are 3 in particular have really shown how crap they are the last 8-10 months and displayed exactly at what level they are 'Class you say ?
So instead of rising above the 3 you’re now at their level. Congratulations.

I also ratted tins in the 90s when I was at Richmond and helped “save our skins”. Your only here due to hand outs and begging to stay alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So instead of rising above the 3 you’re now at their level. Congratulations.

I also ratted tins in the 90s when I was at Richmond and helped “save our skins”. Your only here due to hand outs and begging to stay alive.

By slapping them into place is not being on their level but you coming and defending or putting up an argument for why its happening just means that you are at the same level or ignorant

By slapping them into place is not being on their level but you coming and defending or putting up an argument for why its happening just means that you are at the same level or ignorant
Lol - slapping them into place? You’re trolling and every bit as bad.

Please show me my defending of them? You’re rage posting and not really thinking about what your saying. Maybe try and talk about Billy or take your glory hunting rubbish to the bay.

Lol - slapping them into place? You’re trolling and every bit as bad.

Please show me my defending of them? You’re rage posting and not really thinking about what your saying. Maybe try and talk about Billy or take your glory hunting rubbish to the bay.

Hardly !

But if thats making you feel like you have defended them gallantly and done your bit then continue

Word is he might take over from Jacobs in the run with role. For not knowing much from his time at the Hawks I wouldn’t thing he would stand up to the physical pounding taggers get.

Jacobs still should get 1st crack - he has had some massive scalps and made some good players disappear - to a point where there was a campaign to help find them.

Question what makes him the worst coach in the league. I can think of a few with a much worse record in a number of areas. Just like to no your reasons with just a few facts and figures.

Word is he might take over from Jacobs in the run with role. For not knowing much from his time at the Hawks I wouldn’t thing he would stand up to the physical pounding taggers get.

Jacobs still should get 1st crack - he has had some massive scalps and made some good players disappear - to a point where there was a campaign to help find them.
Geez you’d hope hed be an upgrade on Jacobs. The bloke was just about cooked even before his crippling injuries.

Question what makes him the worst coach in the league. I can think of a few with a much worse record in a number of areas. Just like to no your reasons with just a few facts and figures.
Really? Your responding to a troll in the hope of getting a decent answer? He can’t respond for a while anyway.

Best to forget that elimination final. He was one of the very best lock down taggers before injury.
Yeah he had a good 2015.
2016 showed that you need to contribute more than just be a lock down player and he was off the pace before he had that crippling injury. Game has changed in two years and his injury isn’t going to make him any quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back