BLPC08

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2008
A house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Harlem Globetrotters
It's been circulating for a while, apparently the deal is as good as done (according to a very reliable source). Brisbane will receive Kyle Martin in return. Win-Win if you ask me.

Collingwood don't need another young ruckman. They already have Grundy and Witts and I'd say Grundy is a fair bit ahead of Longer. They need and experienced mature ruck (Bellchambers would have been perfect for them).

Anyway, what's your source?

It's been circulating for a while, apparently the deal is as good as done (according to a very reliable source). Brisbane will receive Kyle Martin in return. Win-Win if you ask me.
He is going to Hawthorn.........

Can't see it happening for just Martin.

Longer + Karnezis for pick 12, Martin and Sinclair?

Can't see it happening for just Martin.

Longer + Karnezis for pick 12, Martin and Sinclair?

Pick 12 is overs for Karnezis + Longer let alone adding Martin and Sinclair to that.
Longer is surplus to our needs.. We already have Grundy and Witts. We are not gonna trade our 1st round pick for him which Brisbane would want. This rumour makes no sense at all although I'd still take it ;)

Pick 12 is overs for Karnezis + Longer let alone adding Martin and Sinclair to that.
Longer is surplus to our needs.. We already have Grundy and Witts. We are not gonna trade our 1st round pick for him which Brisbane would want. This rumour makes no sense at all although I'd still take it ;)
I meant to add our second rounder.

Longer and Karnezis is easy worth a first round pick. Longer himself is s first rounder and Karnezis is just the cherry on the cake

I meant to add our second rounder.

Longer and Karnezis is easy worth a first round pick. Longer himself is s first rounder and Karnezis is just the cherry on the cake

Yeah I agree I'm just saying he's not worth a first rounder to us because we already have a couple of young ruck man that look like they'll be good players

Firstly source? or sauce? Secondly i like this RUMOUR the most out of the 15 other players we have been linked to in a week as can be our new leigh brown. So no first round picks, just a Marty Clarke, Harry-O, K-mart, Sinclair and maybe a second or third round pick to sort out a deal from those players and pick.
;-) done deal i'm in..........the end of rumour!!!!!!!!

11 more day's untill it really starts so who's next - LEIGH MONTAGNA, EDDIE BETTS? im sure this will be this weeks new rumours from a good source ;-) chuck in fev on a come back to afl with the pie's on the rookie list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin was devastating in the vfl, and not too shabby in his very limited afl appearances, but there's no way in hell he has trade value equivalent to a top 10 pick ruckman who looks to be coming along nicely, i.e. Longer.

This post is worse than the OP. Longer alone is woeth pick 12. As for Martin Collingwood would be lucky to get a pick in the 60's.

That's the point it is hardly overs.

I'll make my point clearer. If we had pick 12 last year and were offered Longer and Karnezis then we probably would have taken it. But the fact that Grundy some how fell to us means that we don't need to spend our 1st rd pick on a ruckman

I'll make my point clearer. If we had pick 12 last year and were offered Longer and Karnezis then we probably would have taken it. But the fact that Grundy some how fell to us means that we don't need to spend our 1st rd pick on a ruckman

That maybe correct but suggesting that pick 12 would land both is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back