Player Watch Billy Stretch - delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-01-30/billy-stretch-the-standout-in-match-simulation-drills

tenor.gif
I'm not liking the fact that Lever is already experience hamstring tightness considering his history with them in his short career.

I'm not liking the fact that Lever is already experience hamstring tightness considering his history with them in his short career.
* you're right, he's ruined. Delist

Poor bastard, really feel for the bloke. What a journey he’s been on the last two years. End of ‘16 I thought he had a spot nailed down as a hard running outside mid, then he gets consigned to Casey purgatory for 2017 and loses all confidence. Builds himself back up and plays a good game in the seniors in the run in to finals only for a piddly little toe to undo everything for him. At least he didn’t do the toe last week, it could have spelled the end for his career at the dees! As it is I hope he gets his body right and continues where he left off Saturday night in 2019. The kid has shown great determination to improve and get his career back on track, with a bit more luck next year he should make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back