Binge

On Monday Foxtel launched its brand new streaming service, Binge. With over 800 movies as well as TV shows from Warner Bros., HBO, HBO Max, Sony, NBCU, FX and the BBC — Binge is positioning itself to be an almost one-stop-shop for all of your viewing needs.
- Gizmodo

Yet another streaming service, but still has a point of difference. I've got the trial. While the movies are lacking, the selection of shows are great. Anyone else giving it a go?

I keep hearing about this Binge launching today but can't actually find anything about it other than news. Where do I sign up? How do I access it?

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Will have to trial it as only seen one episode of Westworld before my old unconventional non-paying way of catching it seems to have blown a fuse.
I see this is handy way to see it.
I got Kayo and like the pricing for my sports appetite of footy, UFC, cricket and a bit of poker.

What I find about these streaming tv show and movie services is none of them have all the type of shows or movies you like to see so once you exhausted the main things you have them for you tend to not use them too much. Kayo I keep ongoing and happy to pay for as always got something I want to watch.
But tv show and movie streaming services tend to have less ongoing value for me.
I found that with Amazon Prime we still have for two weeks before I unsubscribe.
I got that for the cricket doco and Picard series but after that not used it much to want to keep paying for.
Similarly had Stan for about a year but after I got it to watch the return of Twin Peaks releases and a few docos did not have a lot of what I wanted so gave the flick after a while.
But whilst Binge has got Westworld it good for a run for a few weeks trial at minimum.

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli

Looks like a bunch of HBO content on there which is what Netflix and Stan have been missing.

No webOS app though

Binge offers free month for Melbourne

As COVID-19 restrictions in Melbourne once again tighten and a number of suburbs go into full lock down, Australia’s newest streaming service, Binge, is doing its bit to make things a little easier by providing new customers with one month of access.

Starting today (Friday, 3 July) the promotion will run through until 11.59pm Monday, 6 July with Melburnians encouraged to stay in with a month on us. New customers can redeem their month of Binge Standard by visiting www.binge.com.au/melbourne.

The offer is open to new customers only and valid for one month access on the Binge Standard package.

Stream over 10,000 hours of the best true-crime, drama, reality, lifestyle and movies by the world’s best producers, directors and studios by signing up now at www.binge.com.au.

Foxtel & Binge have also got the exclusive rights to Snyder's 4 hour cut of 'Justice League' too. It will air same day (March 18), I think at 6pm.

This is sensational news that I have no idea what you are talking about.

2017 film... Lots of superheroes... Originally to be directed by Zach Snyder... He had to drop out mid-way (family issues)... Joss Whedon took over... Film shifted tones mid-stream... Rather negative reviews... As it turns out, there was a Snyder Directors Cut available... Superhero fanboys get all excited.

Got it? Good.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
2017 film... Lots of superheroes... Originally to be directed by Zach Snyder... He had to drop out mid-way (family issues)... Joss Whedon took over... Film shifted tones mid-stream... Rather negative reviews... As it turns out, there was a Snyder Directors Cut available... Superhero fanboys get all excited.

Got it? Good.

Nup

Watch Industry Daveyboy

Nup

Watch Industry Daveyboy

I looked it up before it started, watched the trailer... and concluded it wasn't for me. I'd probably want to beat them all up.

Back