Multiplat Biomutant (apocalyptic open world fable kung-fu/shoot combat rpg)

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
capsule_616x353.jpg

Original reveal trailer from 2017

The most recent trailer:

Recent combat trailer:

extended gameplay:

" BIOMUTANT is an open-world, post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu fable RPG, with a unique martial arts styled combat system allowing you to mix melee, shooting and mutant ability action. "

All while playing as a mutated critter. Kinda like rocket raccoon. But you can customize.

Kinda slipped under the radar, this one. Comprised of only 20 devs, they have released some more stuff now that the game is 4 weeks away. I like the gadgets to get around in and the combat looks pretty fun. I'm keen.

berisha

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Burnley, San Jose Sharks
Super keen for this!

Played the demo at PAX a couple years back and it was rough but it sounds like they've been hard at work getting it ready for launch

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Is Play Pro only on Origin? If so that is a shame

Origin and EA Desktop. I think Origin is being depreciated. I know EA Play is being rolled into Xbox/Microsoft Game Pass but I don't know if that's just Play and not Play Pro. Not sure Play Pro can/will ever roll out to consoles due to platform royalties.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Origin and EA Desktop. I think Origin is being depreciated. I know EA Play is being rolled into Xbox/Microsoft Game Pass but I don't know if that's just Play and not Play Pro. Not sure Play Pro can/will ever roll out to consoles due to platform royalties.
Are you using EA Desktop? I haven't opened Origin in months and it came up to download it straight away

Yeah I've sunk a few hours into it, unfortunately I can't really share much at the moment

Like this post if I should buy it.

Back