Multiplat BioShock: Infinite

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you give me a rough overview of the series? And if so thanks mate

You don't need to have played previous entries to enjoy this.

There are a few references later on but nothing that means you can't enjoy this.

It's a story driven FPS, where you are given various powers to assist with your combat, they can be fire, water, levitation, and more which you combine with weapons to take on enemies.

The story is the real drive with this one and I really don't want to say anything about it as it is pretty awesome. The first couple hours are a little slow but soon enough you get sucked in.

You don't need to have played previous entries to enjoy this.

There are a few references later on but nothing that means you can't enjoy this.

It's a story driven FPS, where you are given various powers to assist with your combat, they can be fire, water, levitation, and more which you combine with weapons to take on enemies.

The story is the real drive with this one and I really don't want to say anything about it as it is pretty awesome. The first couple hours are a little slow but soon enough you get sucked in.
Thanks man will check it out

So... I just finished this after buying it and then leaving it to rot on the shelf for like 8 months. I think I ended up playing Far Cry 3 at the time as I borrowed it off a mate. How stupid I was to prolong playing this. It is without a doubt one of the best games I have ever played. I've played alot of games over my time and I'm someone who generally prefers a great story over great gameplay but this had both. Bioshock 1 was already one of my favourite games of all time, then I played Last of Us and that was my game of the year for 2013 but this game trumps it on every level. I was emotionally invested in everything about this game. I honestly didn't see the ending come at all but it would have to be one of the best stories I have ever had the privilege of watching/listening and that includes all mediums of entertainment.

10/10

Does the PS+ download include the DLC? And if so can I just download the DLC using my disc rather than downloading the game via the instant game collection area in order to gain access?

Thanks in advance.

Does the PS+ download include the DLC? And if so can I just download the DLC using my disc rather than downloading the game via the instant game collection area in order to gain access?

Thanks in advance.

No it doesn't include the DLC dude.

Damn, I was planning to get it at some point anyway but I thought if it came with the PS+ that would be easiest and cheapest for me. Oh well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

March 25 is the date for the next DLC.

2431691-burialatseaepisode2_print.jpg

Just finished it the other day. What a fun game. Started off a little slowly but really picks up and is just fun to play, had a hard time putting it down.

That ending was unexpected. I figured one half but the final revelation I didn't see.

1999 modes kicking my ass so far

Yes. I for one think that it was a markedly better game than TLOU, and personally I thought both were on a whole different level to GTAV.

But I think it mostly comes down to which sort of gaming experience you prefer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back