BioShock

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother bought this game last week, i've been playing it a little, but i'm still undecided. It's definitely different to any other game i've played, and the choice of weapons/firepower is awesome. I'd have to get further into the game before i can give an honest opinion of it though.

Looks awesome and probably game of the year at this stage. I would buy it but yeah 1. don't have a 360 and 2. My computer would s**t its self if i tried to play it on it:eek:

Got it on Saturday and have only played it a little bit. Been busy with Madden and NBA.

It was pretty good with the few moments I had with it and a very unique game which is always welcome. The storyline and graphics are very good too.

pfft. halo 3.. what's that going to be halo 2 plus a few new weapons and new storyline. oh wait thats what halo 2 was to halo 1

It'll be halo 3. After playing the beta i simply can't wait. I'll be saying goodbye to life for a couple of weeks after its release.

Bioshock is a cool game, but frankly, you just knock it over to quickly. There's pretty much no penalty for dying, even all the enemies you killed stay dead. I might play through it again once more to get one of the alternative endings, after that it'll be getting traded straight away.

I'm still playing halo 2 online now. Its longevity's is pretty hard to top.

With no GTA4 this year i'd say halo has the 360 game of the year all tied up. Which is why they probably bought out bioshock before it, so it didnt get swallowed up. Pretty much what will happen to stranglehold after it got delayed for 2 weeks today:mad:

I don't think H3 matches a lot of the upcoming games in terms of looks/graphics, it hasn't evolved a great deal since the first two in that regard, but the co-op feature and duration of the game is what drags me in. The first two were the most addictive games i've played, and the 3rd installment wont be any different!

I dunno DA, the graphics in the H3 Beta were friggin amazing, and that was an incomplete version of the game.

The water effects in particular were pretty stunning. Certainly the best i've seen on the 360 so far.

Maybe i haven't seen the video/demo you have? Do you have a link to a teaser that i can take a look at? I've only seen two short videos of the new Halo, and wasn't overly impressed, but will still buy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

meh... so so. IMO very overrated but that just me... didnt really enjoy though I understand why some may.

It is overrated, i'll give you that. These games are built up, usually in the US, before anyone over here knows anything about them, and a lot of the time they let you down in some way. Give me modern warfare games anytime! Ghost Recon, Resistance Fall of Men, Rainbow Six etc. I have a weakness for those "Aliens trying to take over the world" or "Viral outbreak" games too, Resistance for example, Gears of War, Halo, Resident Evil. Great stuff!!

It is overrated, i'll give you that. These games are built up, usually in the US, before anyone over here knows anything about them, and a lot of the time they let you down in some way. Give me modern warfare games anytime! Ghost Recon, Resistance Fall of Men, Rainbow Six etc. I have a weakness for those "Aliens trying to take over the world" or "Viral outbreak" games too, Resistance for example, Gears of War, Halo, Resident Evil. Great stuff!!
Mate - love all those games which are simply far superior - I think because certain reviewers have pumped up said game, they give it a better mark than it deserves

Can you please name some games you consider poo ?

http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/egm.htm

Theres a few. Honestly, anyone who considers this game the worst game they have ever played, really either hasn't played the game, or hates FPS's.

No one who loves FPS's or horror games could hate Bioshock, it just defies belief frankly. I've seen things in bioshock that make me just love gaming. The little sister saving sequences in particular blew me away when i first saw them, just awesome.

Agree 100%.

Online Computer Games that have Mutants in em = s**t

Online?? Bioshock isn't online dude

Agree 100%.

Online Computer Games that have Mutants in em = s**t
I dont know if you knew that Bio isnt a multiplayer only game... but i dont know Fallout was pretty good (if you didnt mean to add the online part)

Would make the game even worse then if its not online.
Also did not kno it wasnt an online game just assumed it would be online.
Obviously had higher expectations for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back