BioShock

Remove this Banner Ad

I bought bioshock on saturday for 360 and it is STUNNING.

Great story line + great gameplay + great graphics =

Game of the year 07

Insightful mate:rolleyes:

Why exactly is it s**t...do tell

I played the demo and said "yeah this is pretty cool" in a non commital sort of way.

Bought it anyway to kill time before halo and was pleased to see the demo didn't really show you any of the really awesome stuff. After i bought it I was extremely impressed.

Forming an opinion on a game by playing the demo is only slightly above looking at trailers imo. They're usually no where near as good as the actual games. Although bioshocks was rather good...

s**t story, plane crashes and he goes to an underwater city to fight zombies n s**t

Commenting on the story after viewing the demo is like reviewing a movie after watching the first 2 min.

With all due respect, you learn f all about the story from the demo, so i dunno how you can comment. The zombie qquote says it all, aint none in this game dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you knew anything about the "s**t" story, you'd know mate.

Fact is this game hasn't got a review under 90% yet. Fair enough to say its not your thing, but i'd say most people that have actually played it, would disagree that its s**t...

Xbox 360 1UP.com 10/10[26] Electronic Gaming Monthly 10/10[27] Eurogamer 10/10[28] GameSpot 9/10[29] Game Informer 10/10[30] Gametrailers 9.5/10[31] IGN 9.7/10[13] Official Xbox Magazine UK 10/10

PC
PC Gamer UK 95/100[32] PC Zone 96/100[33] Compilation review site Aggregate score Game Rankings Xbox 360: 96% (52 reviews)[34]
PC: 96% (16 reviews)[35]

If you knew anything about the "s**t" story, you'd know mate.

Fact is this game hasn't got a review under 90% yet. Fair enough to say its not your thing, but i'd say most people that have actually played it, would disagree that its s**t...

Xbox 360 1UP.com 10/10[26] Electronic Gaming Monthly 10/10[27] Eurogamer 10/10[28] GameSpot 9/10[29] Game Informer 10/10[30] Gametrailers 9.5/10[31] IGN 9.7/10[13] Official Xbox Magazine UK 10/10

PC
PC Gamer UK 95/100[32] PC Zone 96/100[33] Compilation review site Aggregate score Game Rankings Xbox 360: 96% (52 reviews)[34]
PC: 96% (16 reviews)[35]
IMO the only review that matters is the one YOU give it.... if the guy doesnt like the game, doesnt mean he is wrong... Just opinion

Absolutely zarko.

Plenty of games with rave reviews haven't been my thing. But its generally because its not my type of game, not because its a bad (s**t) game.
Yep - I hate GTA SA but that doesnt stop other people from loving it :D

Lol @ your zombies comment. Are you sure you're on the same page as the rest of us? That comment is almost as dumb as anything KB has said.

Thats a bit harsh mate. Maybe its just the fact i dont like big stupid ****ing aliens / mutants pop up on the screen and ya shoot em and all there body and ****ing brains etc go all ova the screen.

But i can tell you wouldnt get to much excitement in your life so too you that probably is a big thrill.

Thats a bit harsh mate. Maybe its just the fact i dont like big stupid ****ing aliens / mutants pop up on the screen and ya shoot em and all there body and ****ing brains etc go all ova the screen.

But i can tell you wouldnt get to much excitement in your life so too you that probably is a big thrill.

Silly remarks like that show your lack of maturity.

Irrational Games are one of the few companies left who abandon market forces and the quest for the almighty dollar in favor of pursuing game design perfection.

The negative comments from some of the GTA era kiddies in here just shows how far the gaming industry has declined since the Playstation era opened up the market to a bunch of A.D.H.D suffering tweens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back