Phantom Draft Bishop's 2017 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance the Blues manage to nab Dow and Cerra?

Rayner - Lions
LDU - Dockers
Dow - Blues
Brayshaw - Roos
Stephenson - Dockers
Fogarty - Pies
Coffield - Saints
Clark - Saints
Naughton - Dogs
Cerra - Blues

None, also, typically asking exactly the same question via C&P in three threads on the same board is considered poor form

Hi Bish,
I'm wondering what makes you place Cerra above Dow? How close is the gap between the two?

Cerra for me, I reckon he was No.1 if he played a full year. Dow I honestly didn't see enough of compared with Cerra. But I think Cerra is a star.

If Fremantle had a choice between Cerra and Brayshaw at #5, who would you take Bishop?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Couldn't lose with either - I'd take Cerra, but I think if it happened Freo take Brayshaw.

Saw you're on SEN on Friday night with BA. Very tempted to listen to this but can't see it happening when it's there to watch. Not sure if this is the sort of thing you're thriving for but congratulations, even if just for the recognition.
Mate, just do what I'm going to do, Watch the telecast with no volume and have SEN playing on the computer in one tab. Best of both worlds.

Seeing as Bishop is/was a journalism student, I'd say this is right up his alley. Not much different to how many ESPN reporters or analysts got their start in the industry. Of course we don't have an ESPN here, we have Fox Sports.

None, also, typically asking exactly the same question via C&P in three threads on the same board is considered poor form
Not to derail - but I've never understood this sentiment. I've asked Bish, DPS, KM & Chris25 the same question before and gotten four different and useful answers. Is looking for diversity of opinion such a bad thing?

Hey Bish, is Cerra a realistic chance to get to pick 7? Or is it more just wishful thinking in some sort of alternate one eyed St Kilda world?
I’d think it was very unlikely he got that far. But it could happen. North hold the key really with who they take at 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Bish, is Cerra a realistic chance to get to pick 7? Or is it more just wishful thinking in some sort of alternate one eyed St Kilda world?

It's a possibility. Trying to follow things up now, but it depends what Freo/Coll do.

is your mail strong enough that I don't need to prepare for possibly drafting LOB at 14?

Not very clear - Pick 14 is very open.

Bishop what has Paddy Dow got that Bailey hasn't? Is it just upside as Paddy is taller and yet to fill out? Bailey is a huge gun and i for one wouldn't be disappointed if Richmond chose him above Brander.

is your mail strong enough that I don't need to prepare for possibly drafting LOB at 14?

I think you should prepare for the likelihood that whomever you take at 14, including Lochie O’Brien, will probably be a good player for the Swans for the next 5-10 years

mmmm nope. Ref quote from fox footy "The speedy midfielder is ultra tough, loves winning his own footy and provides plenty of burst from the contest."
You lost me when you said you were relying on a quote from Fox Footy.

Yet another phantom draft with the Dogs taking a player superfluous to our needs with our first pick. god I hope your mail is wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back