Bit of a shock but.........

Remove this Banner Ad

ant

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2000
O.T.H. near Sophia's Bush
AFL Club
Adelaide
it's not the end of the world. Congratulations to the Dockers for a fine team effort, they were more desperate and thoroughly deserved the win.

I had a real sneaking suspicion that we'd lose tonight, I just thought in the the previous 3 games nearly everything went right for us, and we were due for a downer, which did occur. We seemed very sluggish and didn't attack the footy with much hardness, we just didn't seem like we wanted it as much as Freo. This game showed up all of our deficiencies, when our midfield gets beaten, our defence and forward line aren't really good enough.

While this is worrying, I'm most happy we got this one out of the way before the finals, with Stevens back, I reckon we can put in a much better showing next week against the Blues. We'll be the underdogs, playing at our favourite ground the 'G' and the Blues will be full of confidence ready for another finals series. We'll have our backs to the wall and we won't be expected to win. As strangely as this sounds after a 6 goal loss to the bottom side, I reckon the scenario is right for a good performance next week. Here's hoping anyway :)

I agree

Its better now than next week.
You just sensed it at quarter time eh!
We didnt chase, didnt show too much interest at all really.
Ill bet Ayresys p/ssed off bigtime.:eek:

What would he say after the game. Luv to be a fly on the wall behind closed doors:mad:

We missed Stevos presence and somebody must have spiked Roos food at the hotel. He couldnt play that bad if he tried.

For me, hate saying this, but Jarman needs to be dropped. Might as well get rid of Eccles as well. If he kicked 1 hospital ball he kicked a dozen!!

Congratulations Freo. But for fhuck sake get rid of that bleedin song

Remove this Banner Ad

Back