Bitcoin, will you join the pyramid scheme and get rich?

DaveyRS

Debutant
Jan 2, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Bought bitcoin two years ago... all I can say is get on peeps. You won’t regret it. I’m looking to redraw the mortgage a little and will have paid the house off in full with the profit by this time next year

Down at K Park

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Will go down in history as the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time. Paper profits look so great until everybody wants to withdraw their cash.
It’s followed the exact same path of the other ponzi schemes. The huge rise, the correction, then the bandwagon and the peak, next step is the fall to nothing. The ship has sailed and anyone getting on now has rocks in their head, unless they are only using disposible cash they can afford to lose and looking for a quick short term gain.

maryjames

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
I love this Ponzi scheme. I through in 1000’s 2 years ago on different coins and held and still holding. Even put more Into this Ponzi scheme. It’s the best Ponzi scheme I’ve ever seen in my life. I hope this Ponzi scheme keeps going..can’t wait when it actually takes off. Lol

van peebles

Cancelled
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
I need more aussie bogans to spend money investing in these schemes, buying a holiday house on the great ocean road this year and desperately need a market crash.

Top Bottom