Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
Sometimes teams change up there jumper for a match or 2, often for the worse. Of course Essendon and Collingwood ANZAC day jumpers are perhaps the most infamous, but I don't want to look at the good designs, I want look at the bad, the ugly and the outright bizarre.

I'll kick it off with the famous yellow Carlton jumper from 2009
a car yel.gif

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Sometimes teams change up there jumper for a match or 2, often for the worse. Of course Essendon and Collingwood ANZAC day jumpers are perhaps the most infamous, but I don't want to look at the good designs, I want look at the bad, the ugly and the outright bizarre.

I'll kick it off with the famous yellow Carlton jumper from 2009
View attachment 1158646
That one doesn't age well.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Pretty much all the sponsor-influenced kits really. Not one off but the Hawks Kakoda Kit is a bit of a strange design

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
To me the worst jumper of all time.
This is essentially, a poorly done kid's Halloween costume with Bulldogs sponsors thrown over it.
1624223059420.png

The added benefit to this one was the main feature on the chest looks like a mechanical version of an anatomical guide to the female reproductive system
1624223222495.png

CrazyJoeFevola

Setanta Ó hAilpín’s official bigfooty butler 2007
Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Preston, WIndies, Armagh GAA
Pretty much all the sponsor-influenced kits really. Not one off but the Hawks Kakoda Kit is a bit of a strange design

I actually liked the original MnMs Sturt style baby blue jumper from '97. Looked good with the white trad monogram and navy cuffs. When it came back as a clash with the stylised logo in navy it looked shizen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back