Black Bookers - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

BB Hoylonny after that run, poorly ridden. Didnt get through inside on the first go horse didnt want to go, than second go was too late but certainly had some turn of foot and eased home. Sertorious is a bloody good horse.

How can you BB something that had won 4 on end before today?!

You can blackbook anything. ie Shamal Wind after its win in the country. 4.5L looks impressive on paper but when you watch it and see the 4-5 length gap came in the last 200m you certainly want to back it over further and against better company. (I think it's shamal wind im thinking of)

Edgewood - Ran in a good quality race at Sale last start (one of those Inglis $100K races) where he carried the 60KGS and kept coming at the end of the 1400m. Looked like the 1600 would suit, and more importantly a big track. Was very keen on him at Flemington on Stakes Day but he was scratched and instead is in the Sandown Guineas which is a tougher race but is 1600 which may be better and he won't have to carry 60KGS.

Hazard - When fields for this Saturday came out I thought she'd be favourite but then when markets came up she was one of the outsiders in an even race at $13. May not have the score on the board to the extent that some of the others in this race do, but I feel she is the one coming through the grades and has more improvement.

Invest is in the 4th at Sandown on Saturday. It was backed in from $67 to $19 in the Silent Achiever race before being scratched on the morning of the race. (RIP Roosty) Must be worth a look in this race. Best available is $15 Sportsbet. Was $16 into $14 at Lux.

Edgewood - Ran in a good quality race at Sale last start (one of those Inglis $100K races) where he carried the 60KGS and kept coming at the end of the 1400m. Looked like the 1600 would suit, and more importantly a big track. Was very keen on him at Flemington on Stakes Day but he was scratched and instead is in the Sandown Guineas which is a tougher race but is 1600 which may be better and he won't have to carry 60KGS.

Hazard - When fields for this Saturday came out I thought she'd be favourite but then when markets came up she was one of the outsiders in an even race at $13. May not have the score on the board to the extent that some of the others in this race do, but I feel she is the one coming through the grades and has more improvement.

Hazard went terribly. No where near the form she showed in her run prior.

Edgewood lost any chance at the start but still motored home. Gotta stick with him.

Shihabi - Impressive win first up then unlucky stepping to 1700 at Flemington. Goes to 2040m this Saturday at the Valley and gets the 2kg claim which helps going up against the boys.

Shihabi - Impressive win first up then unlucky stepping to 1700 at Flemington. Goes to 2040m this Saturday at the Valley and gets the 2kg claim which helps going up against the boys.

Heard Moody on the radio this morning and even with the claim he's not happy with the weight. It's a pretty open race though. If you like Shihabi and it runs well, back Aliyana in R7 as she's coming through the same form race.

Yeah good shout.
Have had a look at that race tomorrow and am more keen on her in mares grade than Shihabi in the race she's in.

Blinkers on should help her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant see it in any markets yet, fair first 2 runs

Miracles Of Life was not among the original 504 entries for the $1 million Diamond, run at Caulfield on February 23, but trainer Daniel Clarken said he would pay the $5000 second entry before its January 29 deadline.

Has a lot of Karuta Queen about her...same sire/colour and is a midget.

Hazard went terribly. No where near the form she showed in her run prior.

Hazard now won 3 in a row since the Sandown flop.

Flemington 09/03/2013.

Epingle - Backed her at 1600m but can again next time at 2000m.

Parfuri - Didn't get a run at them in the Sires, but looked like he had plenty to offer. Can go up further in distance, 1600m?

Flemington 09/03/2013.

Epingle - Backed her at 1600m but can again next time at 2000m.

Parfuri - Didn't get a run at them in the Sires, but looked like he had plenty to offer. Can go up further in distance, 1600m?

Yeah I liked Epingle yesterday as well. Definitely sticking. Copped a fair bumping yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back