Black Bookers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same. Does anyone have any mail on where she is headed? She's $81 for the Thousand Guineas on the TAB, I'm sure you could get better elsewhere, but have liked both her runs so far.

Both runs have been crackers but the Thousand Guineas may come up a bit quick given she most likely wont get into the field. She would have to win something in the next week or two to scrape in one would think.

Anthony Cummings has one in tomorrow at Randwick in the 2nd called Smart Missile. Sport 927 reported Cummings saying that it could be the best 2yo he has ever trained.

So Elusive was absoloutley HUGE then at Cranbourne. The New Zealend owned mare, came from last over 1000 at Cranbourne to win by a neck.

Trainer was beside himself, obviously big things planned.

Huge run, 1000 wasn't suitable but just found a way to win. Great run.

Nothing else made ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice race Thursday....Party Hard, Yosei and Pinker Pinker all previous blackbookers...maybe not Pinker Pinker....are all fantstic value tommorow...

Yosei is a group 1 winner that hasn't put a foot wrong this campaign, would love to see her in the first 6!

Nice race Thursday....Party Hard, Yosei and Pinker Pinker all previous blackbookers...maybe not Pinker Pinker....are all fantstic value tommorow...

Yosei is a group 1 winner that hasn't put a foot wrong this campaign, would love to see her in the first 6!

What about last strart?

Anyway I'm keen on Yosei as well.

Like Pinker Pinker if it's wet. Huge chance.

Missed the start, wide barrier....1 run in syd...i'll forgive

Yeah I've been following very closely the last few starts and sectionals were superb.

Last start probably just adds value. I'll have a little each way just for piece of mind.

Liked the way Vesper won at Echuca today. Has been one to follow for a while now and probably goes next to the Seymour Cup and I think he can go close.

Kayarbee goes bang! :cool:

Liked the way Vesper won at Echuca today. Has been one to follow for a while now and probably goes next to the Seymour Cup and I think he can go close.

Kayarbee goes bang! :cool:

Fishing up work over the next week or two so been donating most my time to form and watching races....That was super impressive the way it won...those two up front stop started but it didnt matter, hands and heels.

He goes alright Old Lloydy!

Thankgodyourehere is a group horse, surely.

He has always looked good, but yesterday was amazing. Check out the replay if you didn't see it!

Hope they bring him to Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back