Moved Thread Black Caviar at half time tonight!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh the thrill of watching a dead-certainty run a thousand metres. How can I contain my excitement.

Couldn't give a toss about some horse.
One thing I wanted to see on channel 7 was the reception the Bombers got running out onto the field, but no they don't show it, instead we cross to Gian at Moonee Valley where absolutely nothing was happenning.

When she went England she rated 400k+ on the tube, it was 1am in the morning, goes to show the level of interest in her, so for those of you who don't give a fk, don't post.

Looking forward to when the horse is done and people can go back to remembering that Peter Moody is a s**t bloke with strong links to organised crime.

Giaan Rooney looking spectacular tonight.

Bert.gif

Gerard Whateley absolutely has a thing for this horse. I saw him on the ABC waxing lyrical about how magnificent it is, how it has a great personality, it's strength, how beautiful it looks... he is either bat s**t insane or wants ten minutes in the stables with it.
Keep in mind that this horse is sending his kids to Oxford.

Got talked up as some sort of national hero when he took the horse OS. Just an awful bloke.

Horse trainers are all scum mate, comes with the territory, if they were honest they'd lose 95% of their clients.

Why the heck are C7 putting on the footy as a prelude to black caviar running.
We could be enjoying replays of her past races. A documentary on her lineage. A run down of her opponents.
She's world class and has world interest, and we get some hick, kick a red sack, run around on a sheep paddock, backward, oi oi oi game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dat arrogance.

Love to see her step up to the mile, she settles so well for a sprinter, she could go 1600 IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back