1. Love your trade? Show us how to be crowned Home Timber & Hardware Tradie of The Year and WIN a Holden Colorado. Enter at homehardware.com.au

Dismiss Notice
  2. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds Forum Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Black Ducks Supporters Thread

Discussion in 'WAFL Board' started by Jackfrost, Dec 13, 2008.

Put it out there
  1. Spearhead

Spearhead Team Captain

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Swan Districts
    You cant say I didnt warn you swannies to turn around at the gate before shelling out your hard earned.
    Absolute rubbish dished up by the Colts, Reserves & for a half by the League sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. swannies

swannies Moderator

West Coast
    Other teams:
    Swan Districts, Everton
    Our problem Spearhead is that there is no pressure being put on the league players by the ressies below, amongst a few other things.
    It hurts to lose to that mob, i don't handle it at all well... :(

Spearhead likes this.
  3. Spearhead

Spearhead Team Captain

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Swan Districts
    Probably played our best 45 minutes of football for 3 years in the 1st qtr and a half but much like all other games since 2010 we could not sustain it and were over run by SF especially in the last qtr.
    The bye this week and then 5 games left until the end of the season and Greg Harding's coaching tenure after he announced he was leaving at the end of this season.
    Need to win at least another 2 games to qualify for the finals with games against $ubi, Fremantle Reserves, West Coast Reserves & Claremont still to come!

4. Underdog

Underdog Brownlow Medallist

West Coast
    Other teams:
    Swan Districts
    Not sad to see Harding go TBH - have never been a fan of his.

The inconsistency of this years side is frustrating me more than most of the rubbish we've dished up over the last few years.