Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the F is KXII coming to you with all the breaking news

~The family’s attorney, civil rights lawyer Lee Merritts, said they have not been able to get any information from the police.
Merritt said witnesses told him Price was intervening in a domestic dispute at the Kwik Chek gas station in Wolfe City Saturday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

“When police arrived, I’m told, he raised his hands and attempted to explain what was going on,” Merritt posted on Facebook. “Police fired tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current they “perceived a threat” and shot him to death.”

Who the F is KXII coming to you with all the breaking news

~The family’s attorney, civil rights lawyer Lee Merritts, said they have not been able to get any information from the police.
Merritt said witnesses told him Price was intervening in a domestic dispute at the Kwik Chek gas station in Wolfe City Saturday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

“When police arrived, I’m told, he raised his hands and attempted to explain what was going on,” Merritt posted on Facebook. “Police fired tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current they “perceived a threat” and shot him to death.”
That is on Fox news. So yes it was covered and surprisingly by them.

I dont agree with him being shot or even tasered by the sounds of it BUT if you dont obey the police, especially the US police, you are asking for trouble.

I dont agree with him being shot or even tasered by the sounds of it BUT if you dont obey the police, especially the US police, you are asking for trouble.
Do you think this is a reasonable expectation in a civilized society, to have to obey each and every command issued to you by a police officer to prevent getting shot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Checkmate," Trump said as he smiled and waved to reporters. "This is fantastic. Now, if I want to go grab a milkshake from the McDonald's drive-thru -- bam, Black Lives Matter sticker. Can't touch me. Can't criticize me. It's beautiful. Tremendous, really."

Geeze, he really DID smash some drive-thrus lately!

donald-trump-fast-food.jpg

Portland has been burning from the BLM riots for over 3 months straight. But yes, lets blame some yobbos with flags
I have friends in Portland who haven’t mentioned it. You’re falling for a con.

Yeah, nah

What is that? Some sort of description of the contents, including time stamps, lets us know what you're trying to say and whether it's worth watching the video.

Jesus, a couple of days ago BLM were an international terrorist group.

And now you're telling me they're running around with SPRAY CANS?!?!?! And doing GRAFFITIS?!?!? *AND* DAMAGING PUBLIC PROPERTY?!??!

OMG it's worse than you said it was! Kill them all, and all the dark people too just in case!!! Think of the children!! The whites ones anyway!!!
(... seriously, is eugenics still a thing? Why not?)

What is that? Some sort of description of the contents, including time stamps, lets us know what you're trying to say and whether it's worth watching the video.
It's a compilation of black people beating the s**t out of white people with a little Fox News dog whistling on top.
Probably needs some kind of warning for swear words and extreme violence. Basically it's "world star hip hop" if you know what that is.

Toump Ass Review
Fantastic footage. Some really good imagery of white people getting punched the * out.
Thought they could have stretched it out a little more, given us some slow motion kind of stuff. Went by too fast.
I would have added some more foley sounds for impact, like when the white people land on the ground, you really want to hear a big "SPLAT!" it's more satisfying that way.
It's a bit biased- includes the killing of Jennifer Whitiker. I mean that's Darwin award s**t isn't it. Don't use the n word and pull a gun out on a group of armed black guys and you're less likely to get shot right?
Anyway, I love watching white people get stomped. Watching for the second time now and will probably watch it some more times too.
8.5/10

Thanks for posting!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back