Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe make sure you aren’t a criminal
Yep being arrested over a suspected fake $20 note sure warrants being choked to death

bonus points when it turns out it wasn’t a fake note...In case you haven’t worked it out police shouldn’t have the power to use excessive force on anyone or decide if a person is guilty on the spot and hand out a physical punishment

It seemed clear to me that he was referring to people protesting the statue removal as opposed to the Nazis. He made the distinction well enough imo, but the media are committed to their narrative.

It's apparent that people refuse to accept this fact. They've made up their mind that Trump is a racist and are willing to go along with any lies and bullshit that will accord with their persuasion.

Some might say this exception PROVES the rule - the victim was white this time, and the police perp was not only black but, going by his name, also Muslim. Not good enough to protect in this case?

Me, I don't know. It does stick out like dogs' balls - that this is one of the only cases where the victim of undue force is white and the cop actually ends up going to jail. Something stinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I need to explain it to you, then I would just be wasting my time and yours
Right - the possible cause of death of a person is not pertinent in a conversation about the death of said person. And anyway - its a Sunday morning and I am just wasting my time anyway.

Explain it to me.

If this is in relation to the rioters. Trump has voiced support for the peaceful protesters but has condemned the looters and the burners.

His comments about looting and shooting were dumb. He's a buffoon. The racism angle doesn't stick though. Thugs isn't a racist term, never has been.
The racism angle sticks so well with Donald Trump, he actually had to pay a lot of money to make it go away. He is a buffoon, which is hardly an excuse for anything as a leader of a nation.
Do you believe that Trump called neo-nazis "fine people"?
Nothing he says is of any consequence. Why don’t you engage with his prosecution for racial discrimination instead?

No one is suggesting that but is it not pertinent to the conversation? Given that the chokehold used is a legal method of restraining offenders it might be that the mob won't quite get the desired outcome they are looking for.

The ‘mob’ are after an end to the systemic racism that’s plagued the USA for years upon years upon years. So yes, they unfortunately probably won’t get the outcome they’re looking for while the powers that be cower behind “but technically George died from....”

Some might say this exception PROVES the rule - the victim was white this time, and the police perp was not only black but, going by his name, also Muslim. Not good enough to protect in this case?

Me, I don't know. It does stick out like dogs' balls - that this is one of the only cases where the victim of undue force is white and the cop actually ends up going to jail. Something stinks.
White people being killed by cops is not really an exception. I used to think it was mainly black people, but apparently police brutality gets shared around quite a bit.

Far left wing cities are being destroyed

Right wing suburban areas are doing just fine

this is democracy in action, people are getting what they voted for.
Right wing areas are more likely to riot on other issues, like wearing face masks, or gun control.

The ‘mob’ are after an end to the systemic racism that’s plagued the USA for years upon years upon years. So yes, they unfortunately probably won’t get the outcome they’re looking for while the powers that be cower behind “but technically George died from....”
This mob?

This mob are those *ed BLM/Antifa idiots that will use any excuse for mayhem.

Right - the possible cause of death of a person is not pertinent in a conversation about the death of said person. And anyway - its a Sunday morning and I am just wasting my time anyway.

Explain it to me.

It'll probably be pertinent to his legal defense. I think a lot of people are calling this cold-blooded murder just because of the optics and the history of black oppression in America. The same people probably jumped to conclusions after the Covington video. I'll admit I jumped to conclusions on that one too.

The mob?

This mob are those ******ed BLM/Antifa idiots that will use any excuse for mayhem.

The mob is a lot of different people. No doubt there are some using this mayhem as cover for some wanton destruction. But overall I think it's rightfully interpreted as people having had enough of racism, with a racist President. This was kind of a last straw.

White citizens riot and loot after citizens are oppessed and murdered and it is celebrated in US hisory (The Boston Tea Party) as the start of a great peoples revolution

Black cizitens riot and loot after citizens are opressed and murdered and the white people say "hey, stop the violence"

Anyone can spin a couple of examples.

White citizens protest peacefully at government houses, and it is condemned.

Black citizens protest violently,burning down buildings and killing at least one police officer, and it's approved of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back