Politics Black Lives Matter

Sack Chapman

All Australian
Mar 21, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Bays
They aren't EVERYWHERE, but you're dead right. For those of that ilk who ARE out there

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

xT5LMpunhsQIS6wHYI.gif
They aren't EVERYWHERE, but you're dead right. For those of that ilk who ARE out there

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

xT5LMpunhsQIS6wHYI.gif

Source?

Interesting figures. Source?

Don't you just hate it when people destroy a false ideology with facts. I'm embarrassed for you.

Sack Chapman

All Australian
Mar 21, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Bays
Racist people spend their days living with the intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone they believe is inferior to them is being treated as their equal

I'm assuming you are just apologising for this post or is this a rolling apology for future dribble like this?

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
There is a WSJ article re this but its behing a pay wall. Other one isnt. Havent read the latter, just googled it.

A police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.

Yeah, this may be true. For interest let's look at the 'white' figures.

White unarmed males comparison to 18x

To add some further context for the original 18x statistic, this is a comparison for white males based on the original question

| killed | population | total / million popn
unarmed white males | 31 | 115,000,000 | 0.27
police killed by whites (m/f) | 28 | 628,000 | 44.59

The 28 police officers killed is based on 55% of 51 (using the same FBI data as for the 40% in the 18x calculations). It does include women, but it's the same statistic as used for the black case.

A police officer is 165x (44.59/0.27) more likely to be killed by a white person than a police officer is to kill an unarmed white man.

A cop is 165 times more likely to be killed by a white person? Are black people better-behaved based on those stats?

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I haven't read this thread really, maybe it is old news, but if the above post is correct, which it seems to be, why oh why are we wasting our time giving them any air.

Have you heard about the Northern Ireland Peace Process? The Good Friday Agreement? All negotiated in part by people convicted of various crimes. Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness among others did jail time.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

If you cannot convince the government to give you reparations / land, convince the proletariat you deserve to have theirs.

Fighting for equality between all races and ethnicities is a good thing, a noble thing. This? It looks like an 'order something but super-size it!' kind of thing that seems so endemic of that country. Too far.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Fighting for equality between all races and ethnicities is a good thing, a noble thing.

Yes, farmers should get same right to negotiate with miners that aborigines do. Yet where is the outrage?

Its absurd to suggest the usual suspects want equality, they want nothing of the sort.

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
So "racism" from white people against black people is being brought into the spotlight from the BLM movement, perhaps rightfully so.

What about racism from non-white people against other races? E.g. racism from black people against say, I don't know, Asians or South Americans or Arabs? Anybody going to call out black people for being racist? Or are you so stupid that you believe black people can't be racist? If so, isn't this a racist belief in itself?

Disclaimer: I'm not specifically targeting black people in the paragraph above. It could well apply to racism from Asians or Arabs against those of a race not of their own. I mean, given the genetic diversity of the global population, why are we targetting a specific race to be accused of "racism", while the rest are being allowed to disgustingly indulge in their perverse bias and prejudices? And why is a specific race being singled out for special treatment (victim status) when it comes to racism? Why is the specific combination of white racism against blacks being given the biggest spotlight? Do the only races that matter on this planet consist of white (caucasian) and black (African/Aboriginal)? Are all other races insignificant and unworthy of consideration, especially if they are not wont to whinge/moan/bitch/complain about how they are unfairly treated?

Last edited:

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Victoria has been sacrificed on the altar of BLM. The rest of you had better hope we don’t drag you down.

We will never know but its unlikely as outdoor spread is very limited supposedly. However, from a behavioural point of view how can the decent element of society upon seeing the usual suspects disobey the law comply with absurd rules from the govt?

"I'm fining you for playing golf"

"Yes, seems reasonable to me. I should have been protesting the latest woke whatever, my bad."

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
However, from a behavioural point of view how can the decent element of society upon seeing the usual suspects disobey the law comply with absurd rules from the govt?

Huh?

"How can the decent element of society upon seeing the usual suspects disobey the law comply with absurd rules from the govt"

ROFLOLOLOLOLOL! Is this what passes for high-level "discourse" on SRP, the lack of which results in a threadban/suspension?

Please, tell me, is this gobbledygook what I have to stoop to in order to avoid a threadban/suspension/infraction?

Last edited:

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is anybody going to speak out about racism from non-white/blacks against other non-whites/blacks, or is the only racism that matters from whites against blacks?

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong

The moral of the story, keep your feet people. In most instances they were in with a fighting chance until 5hey went over then they were ****ed.

It's amazing how many can move in so quickly and viciously when it looks like their intended victim can't fight back. Weak campaigners.

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
The moral of the story, keep your feet people. In most instances they were in with a fighting chance until 5hey went over then they were f’ed.

It's amazing how many can move in so quickly and viciously when it looks like their intended victim can't fight back. Weak campaigners.
Well, I guess we can add peaceful to the list of words that don't have the same meaning anymore.

Words are violence, silence is violence, but overt violence is not violence.

Last edited:
Back