Black Magic: The best Aboriginal 18 of all time:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Thread starter #76
Holistic is without race and is often based on graft as well as 'magic'.

Holism is about the entirety of one's existential being....Thereby it is an approach that takes a 360, multi-dimensional perspective into account....So it encompasses all of the components of the human being, including the so-called 'ghost in the machine'....In other words, our invisible spiritual being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kwality

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
But is there a unique skillset, or is it just a false and racist fabrication perpetrated by the AFL media?
East Perth supporters used it in the 50s, long before the AFL media drew breath. As a kid who saw East Perth with Farmer, Kilmurray & Hunt too good for my team (Subi) be certain it had no negative connotations.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Thread starter #80

Kwality

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
You're welcome to give a best of WA indigenous 22....I'm sure it'll create just as much debate.
That'll take a bit of thought, would the guys down from Darwin like Bill Dempsey, Billy Roe, Benny Virgona & others such as the Rioli clan be cheating, plenty of walk up starts there, so I'll stick with the born & bred ... I'll be back.
Guys like Eddie or Byron Pickett, I'll leave out of consideration.

masai

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
That'll take a bit of thought, would the guys down from Darwin like Bill Dempsey, Billy Roe, Benny Virgona & others such as the Rioli clan be cheating, plenty of walk up starts there, so I'll stick with the born & bred ... I'll be back.
Guys like Eddie or Byron Pickett, I'll leave out of consideration.
Damn, does that mean that we can’t have Big Bad Basil and Peter Ware in our WA team !!!!.

Top Bottom